Page 185 of 319 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175183184185186187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3184
  1. #1841
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Waiting for tonight's game. A game! Not a team playing and the other team being derpy.


    Would it be fair to say your not eli's biggest fan?
    #TeamGeeky


  2. #1842
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Would it be fair to say your not eli's biggest fan?
    I like him. Good team. Just they have their heads somewhere else. I, at least, wanted them in the playoffs whenever the Patriots decides to get too cocky. The Patriots can beat any team but they can't beat the Giants in the Super Bowl, which is funny.

    The team I strongly dislike is the Patriots.

    #REAL!

  3. #1843
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I like him. Good team. Just they have their heads somewhere else. I, at least, wanted them in the playoffs whenever the Patriots decides to get too cocky. The Patriots can beat any team but they can't beat the Giants in the Super Bowl, which is funny.

    The team I strongly dislike is the Patriots.
    As someone else said on these forums recently. I think either you love boston sports or you hate them... there is no middle ground. I hate the patriots... I respect tom brady, but I always want him to lose.
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #1844
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    seattle is up 21-0 already!
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #1845
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    on the brink of a blow out!
    #TeamGeeky


  6. #1846
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,806
    hey, do any of you guys remember the EWN Fantasy Football thing that Sully was putting on. You know the one that when Sully and Broc got banned from here got screwed up because they rigged the whole thing and got all the best players for themselves. Well Rehmix asked to be a part of it anyway. I picked up the scrap players that they did not put on their teams. Long story short...

    Screen Shot 2012-12-24 at 10.04.01 AM.png

    I won the league and beat Sully in the Championship! How about that!

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  7. #1847
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    hey, do any of you guys remember the EWN Fantasy Football thing that Sully was putting on. You know the one that when Sully and Broc got banned from here got screwed up because they rigged the whole thing and got all the best players for themselves. Well Rehmix asked to be a part of it anyway. I picked up the scrap players that they did not put on their teams. Long story short...

    Screen Shot 2012-12-24 at 10.04.01 AM.png

    I won the league and beat Sully in the Championship! How about that!
    hahahah that's awesome!
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    hey, do any of you guys remember the EWN Fantasy Football thing that Sully was putting on. You know the one that when Sully and Broc got banned from here got screwed up because they rigged the whole thing and got all the best players for themselves. Well Rehmix asked to be a part of it anyway. I picked up the scrap players that they did not put on their teams. Long story short...

    Screen Shot 2012-12-24 at 10.04.01 AM.png

    I won the league and beat Sully in the Championship! How about that!
    Karma is a B....ch! haha

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  9. #1849
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,806
    Figures that they would go in a change it today, but I have the visual evidence. I sent them a message saying I enjoyed playing with them and that I couldn't believe I won and then put the picture up and said that visual evidence was all i needed.

    You Mad Bro?

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  10. #1850
    I hope Washington beats Dallas!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.