Page 184 of 314 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3132
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    They would have beat many of the nfl power houses.

That's why I have respect for my home state... our teams suck 90 percent of the time... and the fans are just as obnoxious to the visitors... we love sports, our stadiums are scary on game day... there is a reason many espn analysts say that coming to seattle is almost always a trap game even if we suck that year. ask the saints.
    I do respect the hell out of your Seattle Sounders. Beating all but 6-7 English teams in attendance is awesome for MLS as well.

I dunno your other teams very well but I imagine you've got loyal fanbases too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I do respect the hell out of your Seattle Sounders. Beating all but 6-7 English teams in attendance is awesome for MLS as well.

I dunno your other teams very well but I imagine you've got loyal fanbases too.
    the seattle mariners have never been relevant besides in 2001 when they set the record for the most wins in one season... and then lost in the first round of the playoffs... and there is still massive love for them. The hawks at home during the playoffs are near unbeatable because their fans won't shut up... San fran knows this is a playoff game to the hawks...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

the seattle mariners have never been relevant besides in 2001 when they set the record for the most wins in one season... and then lost in the first round of the playoffs... and there is still massive love for them. The hawks at home during the playoffs are near unbeatable because their fans won't shut up... San fran knows this is a playoff game to the hawks...
    I know people in Seattle damn near castrated the NBA for moving the Sonics to Oklahoma.

Blog Entries
    Let it be remembered that Jags did lead 7-0 at 1 point against the Pats.

You may say later on I jinxed us but that implies we were going to hold on and actually win a game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I know people in Seattle damn near castrated the NBA for moving the Sonics to Oklahoma.
    we have nothing but ill will or the thunder... I was rooting so hard for the thunder to get owned by the heat!
    Let it be remembered that Jags did lead 7-0 at 1 point against the Pats.

You may say later on I jinxed us but that implies we were going to hold on and actually win a game.
    the jags should draft matt barkley... as herm edward always says... you have a chance if you have a good qb... patriots won because jags don't and the pats do.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    we have nothing but ill will or the thunder... I was rooting so hard for the thunder to get owned by the heat!

the jags should draft matt barkley... as herm edward always says... you have a chance if you have a good qb... patriots won because jags don't and the pats do.
    We're apparently getting Tebow next season.

I'm not a Tebowmania kinda guy (Although I laughed that Tebow 3:16 ended the Steelers. Class!) but for a small market team this is a good step forward cause now we can work in other area then WR, QB and RB.

He's not a great QB but he's decent. Plus God being on our side is something. Just look at how much he's punishing the Jets for not playing him lol

Blog Entries

I'm not a Tebowmania kinda guy (Although I laughed that Tebow 3:16 ended the Steelers. Class!) but for a small market team this is a good step forward cause now we can work in other area then WR, QB and RB.

He's not a great QB but he's decent. Plus God being on our side is something. Just look at how much he's punishing the Jets for not playing him lol
    The one thing I fear about tebow is that he brings the entire sideshow with him. He's a third stringer for a terrible team, I would be angry if my team tried to make him the starter... (we already paid a back up a ton of money)

It is a great plus for the Jags though. Over time, the Jags will be making noise because of Tebow and the front office.

Blog Entries
    is anyone else watching the ravens and giants? I don't know what to even say about this game. haha

Waiting for tonight's game. A game! Not a team playing and the other team being derpy.