Page 183 of 319 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173181182183184185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3187
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    This week will have great matches.

Of course....the team I hate will face a lesser team and the Patriots' fans I know will gloat. They were really silent thanks to the Niners
    It's very sad that Pats fans feel the need to brag about beating a team that's never beaten them yet.

Scummy fanbase really.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    It's very sad that Pats fans feel the need to brag about beating a team that's never beaten them yet.

Scummy fanbase really.
    And these are fans from OUTSIDE Boston. Imagine the bad ones IN Boston.

Boston in charge of having a respectable fan base

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Dallas vs New Orleans
    Houston vs Minnesota
    Seattle vs San Francisco

Great games here
    If seattle wins this game, I apologize ahead of time for announcing them as the superbowl favorites. I haven't yet... but they are my home team and I know I will.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    If seattle wins this game, I apologize ahead of time for announcing them as the superbowl favorites. I haven't yet... but they are my home team and I know I will.
    Seahawks vs Niners will be a great game but we will never know till the clock hits zero. And how other teams fare. Likely but not set in stone.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Seahawks vs Niners will be a great game but we will never know till the clock hits zero. And how other teams fare. Likely but not set in stone.
    true... seattles run defense has been awful but gores numbers have decreased alot as well... if seattle can't hit sf's qb in the mouth it's going to be a long day, but I think they can get it done. I wonder how the 49rs will do against a qb who is not afraid to run as much as he throws...
    #BeJelly

true... seattles run defense has been awful but gores numbers have decreased alot as well... if seattle can't hit sf's qb in the mouth it's going to be a long day, but I think they can get it done. I wonder how the 49rs will do against a qb who is not afraid to run as much as he throws...
    I haven't seen much of Russel Wilson but this duel between him and Kaep should be good. Kaep isn't scared of running the ball himself either. And I am impressed by Kaepernick. I can see way Harbaugh has so much faith in him, in the cost of benching Smith.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen much of Russel Wilson but this duel between him and Kaep should be good. Kaep isn't scared of running the ball himself either. And I am impressed by Kaepernick. I can see way Harbaugh has so much faith in him, in the cost of benching Smith.
    I'm not afraid of him running the ball against seattle.. I might be ignorant here but seattles d-line should keep him in check most of the day.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    And these are fans from OUTSIDE Boston. Imagine the bad ones IN Boston.

Boston in charge of having a respectable fan base
    100% correct.

Considering years back before the Pats mattered Boston wanted fuck all to do with them and now look at them.

Bruins are the perfect example of this BS.

4 decades of choking, not doing anything important and coming up short and Boston doesn't give a fuck.

Get flukey 1 season and Boston is apparently an Ice Hockey city now?

Sure...

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't pick Seahawks to win it if you do beat the 49ers but I think you'll make a strong case if you do it.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't pick Seahawks to win it if you do beat the 49ers but I think you'll make a strong case if you do it.
    They would have beat many of the nfl power houses.
    100% correct.

Considering years back before the Pats mattered Boston wanted fuck all to do with them and now look at them.

Bruins are the perfect example of this BS.

4 decades of choking, not doing anything important and coming up short and Boston doesn't give a fuck.

Get flukey 1 season and Boston is apparently an Ice Hockey city now?

Sure...
    That's why I have respect for my home state... our teams suck 90 percent of the time... and the fans are just as obnoxious to the visitors... we love sports, our stadiums are scary on game day... there is a reason many espn analysts say that coming to seattle is almost always a trap game even if we suck that year. ask the saints.
    #BeJelly