Page 146 of 314 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3132
  1. #1451
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,330
    Blog Entries
    2
    Just read NFl.com headlines, and according to Tracy Porter, the Saints Bounty didn't even exist to begin with

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Porter
    It's something the league felt they had evidence on, but, I mean, the thing that I will say about it is, I mean the whole label of bounty is absurd, There was definitely no bounty on any player out there in any game. We were just playing football.
    Thoughts? BS? No BS?
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  2. #1452
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Just read NFl.com headlines, and according to Tracy Porter, the Saints Bounty didn't even exist to begin with



    Thoughts? BS? No BS?
    No shit he's going to say that. I call bullshit.
     

  3. #1453
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Just read NFl.com headlines, and according to Tracy Porter, the Saints Bounty didn't even exist to begin with



    Thoughts? BS? No BS?
    Much BS, but I believe bounties happen with every team on every game.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  4. #1454
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,101
    So the new OT playoff rules that we only got to see once, and not even to it's full extent, will now be taking place in the Regular Season too.

    Good or bad? I don't think it's too bad, I can dig it.
     

  5. #1455
    The Trinity RomanFlare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Queen City
    Posts
    4,799
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    So the new OT playoff rules that we only got to see once, and not even to it's full extent, will now be taking place in the Regular Season too.

    Good or bad? I don't think it's too bad, I can dig it.
    I'm totally fine with that. I like the rule--it's a nice compromise between the old rules and how the NCAA does it.


    Draft topic: Any players outside of the big (top 5/10 picks) names that people are excited to see play? I'm highly interested in the Kuchley kid out of Boston College.
    D.O.A.

  6. #1456
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,330
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    So the new OT playoff rules that we only got to see once, and not even to it's full extent, will now be taking place in the Regular Season too.

    Good or bad? I don't think it's too bad, I can dig it.
    It's abiyr time. Those rules being tested in the playoffs is the dumbest thing ever. Glad to hear well be seeing these rules in the reg season.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  7. #1457
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    It's abiyr time. Those rules being tested in the playoffs is the dumbest thing ever. Glad to hear well be seeing these rules in the reg season.

    It's about time. Those rules being tested in the playoffs are the dumbest thing ever. Glad to hear we'll be seeing these rules in the reg season.

    #grammarnazi



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  8. #1458
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,330
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    It's about time. Those rules being tested in the playoffs are the dumbest thing ever. Glad to hear we'll be seeing these rules in the reg season.

    #grammarnazi
    I was via mobile... god, that "about" was terrible. Touch screens and fat fingers don't fit well together, especially when you have no idea where the apostrophe is at.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  9. #1459
    Super Member dres1214's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    I was via mobile... god, that "about" was terrible. Touch screens and fat fingers don't fit well together, especially when you have no idea where the apostrophe is at.
    Not to get side tracked with the discussion but touch screens and texting is tough. When my dick beaters make it tough to text. I swear I can post up some awesome text messages. I would make the awkward messages site.
    On topic: I like the OT in the playoffs. I think it makes the game more intense to watch than..Oh, they're on the 35. Here comes the field goal to win the game. BORING!
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

  10. #1460
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,330
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dres1214 View Post
    Not to get side tracked with the discussion but touch screens and texting is tough. When my dick beaters make it tough to text. I swear I can post up some awesome text messages. I would make the awkward messages site.
    On topic: I like the OT in the playoffs. I think it makes the game more intense to watch than..Oh, they're on the 35. Here comes the field goal to win the game. BORING!
    Lol, there wasn't much of a discussion to begin with considering there hasn't been any posts in awhile.

    But, yeah, I like the intensity the OT rules now bring.Rather than just getting a good return, a few first downs, and a good kicker, you actually have to earn winning the game if you're getting the first possession. Makes for a lot more interesting game.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.