Page 135 of 320 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 3197
  1. #1341
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Well if they he fall down they could have ran down the clock more, maybe even till the end of the game, then kicked the easy field goal for the go ahead score.

    But they gave the ball back instead, and they Patriots COULD have taken advantage of that and won the game. Luckily for all of us, they didn't. I like the touchdown better though, it's what led to me getting the score correct.
    Nothing is easy in the NFL, remember just two weeks ago when Billy Cundiff missed the game winning field goal from close range? That could have easily been Lawrence Tynes, which is exactly why, if you have a chance to score, you don't think about it, you do it.

  2. #1342
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Nothing is easy in the NFL, remember just two weeks ago when Billy Cundiff missed the game winning field goal from close range? That could have easily been Lawrence Tynes, which is exactly why, if you have a chance to score, you don't think about it, you do it.
    New York was confident that the guy they pay to kick those field goals, the guy who practices all day long doing it, could get it in. Billy Cundiff missed it, and they weren't in the Superbowl because of that. The Giants are in the Superbowl.

    Plus, this atmosphere is way different. The Ravens were in cold and windy environment, when this game was being played inside a dome. Big difference when it comes to kicking field goals. I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants even worked on those chip shot field goals even more this past week, after seeing Billy miss it. You have to have confidence in your players.

    There's nothing wrong with scoring when you can, I guess it comes down to a coaching style. I wouldn't say one move is dumber then the other, but if Tom Brady would have been able to pull that drive off and get into the endzone, it would have been very bad for Bradshaw.

  3. #1343
    The Trinity Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,159
    James Harrison


    Told you, cheaters never win!!!!!!!!! Lol, I'm sorry I couldn't help it.. but congrats to the Giants, well done!

    Like · · Share · 25 minutes ago ·
    Lol, that James Harrison...

  4. #1344
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Woodhead is an unfortunate name....
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  5. #1345
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    I think we can all agree that the best part was the rockin' half-time show! Such a great medley of beautiful voices!!!


































































    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  6. #1346
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by giddy22897 View Post
    I think we can all agree that the best part was the rockin' half-time show! Such a great medley of beautiful voices!!!


































































    To think we were friends?! :'(


    Jags have just posted a "congrats to the Giants" status. I completely forgot the Jags were routing for the Giants. They posted a status saying so :P

  7. #1347
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    To think we were friends?! :'(


    Jags have just posted a "congrats to the Giants" status. I completely forgot the Jags were routing for the Giants. They posted a status saying so :P
    ]
    Are you saying you didn't enjoy the great combination of M.I.A. flipping off the crowd and Nicki Minaj obviously lip syncing didn't excite you!?!?! IT WAS AWESOME!! (#BleedingEars)

    I thought Bill Belichick was going to have a stroke after the game or something.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  8. #1348
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  9. #1349
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  10. #1350
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    New York was confident that the guy they pay to kick those field goals, the guy who practices all day long doing it, could get it in. Billy Cundiff missed it, and they weren't in the Superbowl because of that. The Giants are in the Superbowl.

    Plus, this atmosphere is way different. The Ravens were in cold and windy environment, when this game was being played inside a dome. Big difference when it comes to kicking field goals. I wouldn't be surprised if the Giants even worked on those chip shot field goals even more this past week, after seeing Billy miss it. You have to have confidence in your players.

    There's nothing wrong with scoring when you can, I guess it comes down to a coaching style. I wouldn't say one move is dumber then the other, but if Tom Brady would have been able to pull that drive off and get into the endzone, it would have been very bad for Bradshaw.
    Who says he has to miss it? It could be blocked, have a bad snap, botched hold (see Tony Homo

    But in my eyes, if you can score you do it, regardless of the situation. And in the end, it proved to be the better decision, because they won.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.