Page 80 of 319 FirstFirst ... 30 707879808182 90 130 180 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    For me, Steelers need something on this drive. If not, I can see the 49ers scoring again.
    That mother fucker missed it! Oh my god...well fuck, things aren't looking good now, that would have really helped. He makes a 51 yarder, but you put him a little closer and he can't do it.

Our defense needs to step up, they score again it's over. We need a HUGE turnover, we need a momentum swifting play on defense. We can score twice in the 4th quarter if we have to, but I don't think we can score three times, that includes field goals.

We need to stop them on 3rd down, and we have another 3rd down situation. A stop here would be good, a pick 6 would be fantastic...come on Troy, where the hell are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    That mother fucker missed it! Oh my god...well fuck, things aren't looking good now, that would have really helped. He makes a 51 yarder, but you put him a little closer and he can't do it.

Our defense needs to step up, they score again it's over. We need a HUGE turnover, we need a momentum swifting play on defense. We can score twice in the 4th quarter if we have to, but I don't think we can score three times, that includes field goals.

We need to stop them on 3rd down, and we have another 3rd down situation. A stop here would be good, a pick 6 would be fantastic...come on Troy, where the hell are you?
    I'll tell you where this game is being affected right now.

Their punter. 3/3 in the 10 yard line? Insanity. It's making you Steelers make long drives, and gives them more chance of a stoppage.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

The way this drive ends will decided the game. We get any points on the board and a good stop on the next defensive series, then we have a shot. If we turn the ball over or can't get any points, it's over...if 49ers score again, I'm turning off my TV.

And Andy Lee is a fuckin' beast punter, I wish we had him. Our punter is out for the season, again!

The way this drive ends will decided the game. We get any points on the board and a good stop on the next defensive series, then we have a shot. If we turn the ball over or can't get any points, it's over...if 49ers score again, I'm turning off my TV.

And Andy Lee is a fuckin' beast punter, I wish we had him. Our punter is out for the season, again!
    He's unbelievable.

And there's a fumble, at your 28? Game might be over here.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Are you kidding me! Jesus...I've nearly had it, I'm almost done. If we can't hold them and get a quick score, this game is over.

Everything we fucking worked for the last few weeks, Ravens finally losing, Houston losing to fucking Carolina...all that down the drain because of this shit. Their offense fucking sucks, and our defense is letting them constantly get down the field.

Are you kidding me! Jesus...I've nearly had it, I'm almost done. If we can't hold them and get a quick score, this game is over.

Everything we fucking worked for the last few weeks, Ravens finally losing, Houston losing to fucking Carolina...all that down the drain because of this shit. Their offense fucking sucks, and our defense is letting them constantly get down the field.
    Leaping means a first and goal too instead of a field goal.

Not a leap for me, but Steelers can't get anything atm.

TD Frank Gore, and there is the game.

Yeah I'm fucking done. That unsportsmanlike conduct penalty was complete bullshit, I've been a little tolerant of the referees' decisions this game, but that was bullshit.

Our defense is playing like god damn shit, and I think if Harrison was playing, things would be a hell of a lot different. But no, instead Roggie GODel wanted to get in there and deny his appeal, before the game was played, because he hates the Steelers, and he hates Harrison...that was Harrison's first offense this season for christ's sake.

I don't even think we can get a bye anymore, unless New England loses to Miami or Buffalo, and I think they could, but that would mean Baltimore would also have to lose to Cincinnati, which they could.

Still though, we should have had this god damn game and we let it slip away.

Yeah I'm fucking done. That unsportsmanlike conduct penalty was complete bullshit, I've been a little tolerant of the referees' decisions this game, but that was bullshit.

Our defense is playing like god damn shit, and I think if Harrison was playing, things would be a hell of a lot different. But no, instead Roggie GODel wanted to get in there and deny his appeal, before the game was played, because he hates the Steelers, and he hates Harrison...that was Harrison's first offense this season for christ's sake.

I don't even think we can get a bye anymore, unless New England loses to Miami or Buffalo, and I think they could, but that would mean Baltimore would also have to lose to Cincinnati, which they could.

Still though, we should have had this god damn game and we let it slip away.
    There is always coulds mate, but this was the chance to make it your own fate.

And the same with calls in games, you get some and you lose some, they usually equal themselves out in a season.

Trust me, in Soccer we don't even have video replays for refs to look at, imagine how many mistakes are made!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Trust me, in Soccer we don't even have video replays for refs to look at, imagine how many mistakes are made!
    That's their fault, they could easily put that in there if they wanted to. Baseball even starting to use a few reviews in certain situations, I think right now they're still only doing it for home runs though.

That's their fault, they could easily put that in there if they wanted to. Baseball even starting to use a few reviews in certain situations, I think right now they're still only doing it for home runs though.
    Everyone wants it in, but the governing body FIFA are arseholes.

BTW, 3rd INT for Big Ben if you aren't watching anymore.