Page 78 of 320 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 88 128 178 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Well now that we have the ball back, I'm expecting us to do the same thing we did last drive, not counting the interception thrown.
    Yeah, that didn't really go so well.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

We can't keep giving them the ball! These turnovers are going to end up killing us!!!!

We can't keep giving them the ball! These turnovers are going to end up killing us!!!!
    It's clearly a big risk to play Big Ben, and atm it isn't paying off.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    It's clearly a big risk to play Big Ben, and atm it isn't paying off.
    Halftime adjustments should fix that one way or another, but I'm pretty satisfied with how the defense is playing. Hopefully the defense can make up for where our offense is slacking...

That's not good though, two back to back interceptions. I mean Ben is starting to play like I do with him on Madden...except I usually get more touchdowns in, then interceptions. If I'm playing as Ben and he throws 3 picks...he's throwing at least 3 TDs to make up for it....wait what the fuck? I thought that he didn't get the first down there? That's bullshit...he puts the ball over the marker and fumbles it...and it's a first down? Fuck that...haha oh well.

We just gotta hold on here...

Halftime adjustments should fix that one way or another, but I'm pretty satisfied with how the defense is playing. Hopefully the defense can make up for where our offense is slacking...

That's not good though, two back to back interceptions. I mean Ben is starting to play like I do with him on Madden...except I usually get more touchdowns in, then interceptions. If I'm playing as Ben and he throws 3 picks...he's throwing at least 3 TDs to make up for it....wait what the fuck? I thought that he didn't get the first down there? That's bullshit...he puts the ball over the marker and fumbles it...and it's a first down? Fuck that...haha oh well.

We just gotta hold on here...
    That's the rules dude, got live with that my man, but it's still another kick.

And I'm getting Madden 12 after christmas in the January sales, played Madden 09 all September/October.

I usually don't like predicting scores, but I told my friend if Ben plays...then the score would be 10-6, us. That was just a random prediction, but the 49ers have 6 points already, all we need is a touchdown and a field goal. I'd shit a brick if I actually correctly predicted the score.

This is fucking frustrating. I know it's not their fault, but the should really be on top of this. Oh well, it's a story line to talk about I guess, and that's what Monday Night Football is usually about.

And I lol'd at that guy running down on the field, I actually thought it was a tech guy at first...trying to signal someone, but when he kept waving his arms, I was like...lol. And then Ben's reaction was funny too...

Wow...that illegal contact flag REALLY helped us, like...a huge bit. It was going to be what, 3rd and 30? Now it's a first down, lol. I can accept some little Christmas presents.

Last thing we want to do here is gave up a safety, like seriously...no draw plays to Mewelde Moore in the back of the endzone this time.

Last thing we want to do here is gave up a safety, like seriously...no draw plays to Mewelde Moore in the back of the endzone this time.
    Oh my god...did they seriously just do that?

Well it worked though, so I can't complain...and it wasn't a draw, but more of a misdirection, but still...lol!