Page 1 of 319 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    The Trinity
    Blog Entries

NFL/ NCAA Football live discussion thread

alright I made this mostly because people in my HWA thread are getting mad at all the football talk but I believe this could be a very useful thread

Hopefully if we hold them to a field goal (If they are willing to kick a field goal), we can just run down the clock. I'm thinking they'll go for it on fourth down...then again they have all three timeouts...aw DAMN.

Well, hopefully Ben can show off that clutch skill, and score. Hopefully we try to score...then again I think we have a better chance of going into OT then having a turnover.

I don't trust Mendenhall...knowing that motherfucker he'll probably be cough it up. Collinsworth has been sound like he does on Madden lately, saying the same things.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Hopefully if we hold them to a field goal (If they are willing to kick a field goal), we can just run down the clock. I'm thinking they'll go for it on fourth down...then again they have all three timeouts...aw DAMN.

Well, hopefully Ben can show off that clutch skill, and score. Hopefully we try to score...then again I think we have a better chance of going into OT then having a turnover.

I don't trust Mendenhall...knowing that motherfucker he'll probably be cough it up. Collinsworth has been sound like he does on Madden lately, saying the same things.
    he might not have been in but their not overturning it so ben I think can without a doubt get in to FG range

This is a good game though, hopefully it doesn't end with us being winless on the road.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    This is a good game though, hopefully it doesn't end with us being winless on the road.
    ben has 2 minutes to get it to the 35- 30 so I see it as it all depends on suisham

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    also ben needs to be very careful here I'd rather go into OT then have any type of risky pass

Yeah, plus even if we don't get the ball in OT, I don't think Painter will be able to hold up good enough to score, at least I hope. I'd just prefer that we score here and get it over with.

I'm feeling a Madden Moment though...hopefully I get to be the Steelers.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, plus even if we don't get the ball in OT, I don't think Painter will be able to hold up good enough to score, at least I hope. I'd just prefer that we score here and get it over with.
    well he just proved he could on that last drive but we're looking good right now

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    great range now if I had any faith in our OL i'd say run it but now no