Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Wrestling fanatic!

    Hello EWN! My name is Billy Howard and i'm finally making an account on here. I look forward to chatting with you all about wrestling. My favorite is John Cena BTW.

  2. #2
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA (at least in my heart)
    Posts
    3,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Elm Street Survivor View Post
    Hello EWN! My name is Billy Howard and i'm finally making an account on here. I look forward to chatting with you all about wrestling. My favorite is John Cena BTW.
    welcome to the forums and if you want to join en e fed check my sig

    nice a cena mark good to meet you

  3. #3
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Elm Street Survivor View Post
    Hello EWN! My name is Billy Howard and i'm finally making an account on here. I look forward to chatting with you all about wrestling. My favorite is John Cena BTW.
    Welcome aboard.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,612
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welcome! This is a great site to talk wrestling, have fun here and happy posting!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #5
    God SLEEPY LOCO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Posts
    2,317
    Welcome to the eWn

    There are alot of Cena haters here so be prepered to be bombarded with alot of trash talk. I personaly don't have any problem with him, but I also am not a fan of his.



    "I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."



  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Welcome to the eWn

    There are alot of Cena haters here so be prepered to be bombarded with alot of trash talk. I personaly don't have any problem with him, but I also am not a fan of his.
    Everyone has their opinions! I've been a Cena fan since day 1! If they hate him that's ok because I hate CM Punk. Haha

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Welcome! This is a great site to talk wrestling, have fun here and happy posting!!
    Thanks Tommy Thunder. I hope we can talk about wrestling sometime.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,971
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Hahahahaha!

    That's funny.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  10. #10
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA (at least in my heart)
    Posts
    3,554
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    come on can't you at least welcome him lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.