Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

This is the big ROH star?

So couple nights ago I was watching roh now bound it wasn't the best episode on it but, they had their big star in main event*
    Matt hardy vs Kevin steen and I heard all about how great this steen is but I gotta ask what's the hype with him he looked terrible his moves were sloppy for a big man he really didn't show much power or speed and his promo found me falling asleep.

Maybe it was just that match but I went back look at the rest of them and still not impressed if this is roh big star they are in deep trouble plus he looks like a fat version of Bobby roode .
    Mr.Wrestling Is more like little miss muffin .

So I am wondering anyone here agree? Also maybe someone here could change my mind but I'm pretty set.
    The true star of the wyatt family

And the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Luke Harper

You really shouldn't judge a wrestler off a few matches, and especially when one of those involve a match with Matt Hardy.

I never liked Kevin either, but then I went back and watched some of his old matches, that set me straight!

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I never liked Kevin either, but then I went back and watched some of his old matches, that set me straight!
    Yeah he is kind of half assing it lately no effort to stay in shape either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Yeah he is kind of half assing it lately no effort to stay in shape either.
    Can't really blame him, SCUM's whole ideals is that they hate wrestling, so, storyline wise, he can't really have amazing matches fighting them. Plus, most of the incredible wrestlers from ROH have been picked away by WWE and TNA, so there isn't even much potential for very hard-hitting, technical dream matches for him any more.

Blog Entries
    He just doesnt look like anything special i only watched it cuz i saw maria
    The true star of the wyatt family

And the NEW Intercontinental Champion

Luke Harper

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    To be honest, I avoided ROH for the sole purpose of Kevin Steen being champ, I started watching as soon as I read Jay Briscoe beat him for it, I never thought he was special, or even had the look of a real wrestler. But it takes actual giving a shit to look back at his career and realizing how good he actually is.

So couple nights ago I was watching roh now bound it wasn't the best episode on it but, they had their big star in main event*
    Matt hardy vs Kevin steen and I heard all about how great this steen is but I gotta ask what's the hype with him he looked terrible his moves were sloppy for a big man he really didn't show much power or speed and his promo found me falling asleep.

Maybe it was just that match but I went back look at the rest of them and still not impressed if this is roh big star they are in deep trouble plus he looks like a fat version of Bobby roode .
    Mr.Wrestling Is more like little miss muffin .

So I am wondering anyone here agree? Also maybe someone here could change my mind but I'm pretty set.
    That was your first impression with Kevin Steen. I did not judge him the second I saw one sloppy match because the idea is the ring chemistry between the two superstars and maybe Steen does not have any good chemistry with Matt Hardy.

Your Welcome (Not a Damien Sandow reference )

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    You really shouldn't judge a wrestler off a few matches, and especially when one of those involve a match with Matt Hardy.
    That was a misinterpretation to Matt Hardy!!! Hardy is an excellent wrestler and he shows it in his matches!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Many wrestlers are overly hyped like Dean Ambrose; did not see anything special when he came to the main roster and he does not have anything amazing currently.