Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Hogan On WWE This Week

Did anyone else notice that during the Tribute To The Troops promo on Smackdown (and surely will be on Raw too) that Hulk Hogan was featured for a few seconds?

My guess is they were scrambling for the oldest footage possible with some soldiers so they could say "we've been supporting the troops for this long" and it was all they could find

I hadn't even noticed. Im sure i'll catch it in the next hundred million times they air it
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    I noticed that too. It made me geek out n say wtf. First acknowledgement of Foley now Hogan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Did anyone else notice that during the Tribute To The Troops promo on Smackdown (and surely will be on Raw too) that Hulk Hogan was featured for a few seconds?

My guess is they were scrambling for the oldest footage possible with some soldiers so they could say "we've been supporting the troops for this long" and it was all they could find
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I am blogging today to address an issue within the ewrestling community.

The issue being why I am Legend the only Legend may I quote Bret Hart I am the best there is best there was and best there ever will be no ifs no buts it just happens to be true and we all know you cant change facts. (Randy Orton pose hold for 30secs)

Now Im smart I know there are a few protagonists negative commentators, who are not in awe of my awesomeness a very small minority Im like John Cena on Ewrestling the majority of fans cheers me a small minority dont they are not my fans my showerheads.

So to the negative commentators booing me remember this :-( this is the face of my fans every time they read a negative comment, no not a computer illustrated sad smiley but a real human sad smiley, I think sometimes people forget there is person at the other side of a computer

so when you send a negative comment against me its not me your hurting its them. Truth hurts doesnt it???

I hope people like Robstar and Bodom are reading this now you listen to me I am a Ewrestling god thats right Ewrestling god I've visited this sight 1425.5 times 1425.5 times ( its .5 because comp crashed once) my aura is so bright you cant see it I could take any woman and show her why the call me IPEEINTHESH0WER now now dont let your minds run wild especially you ladies its quite a funny story involing a hamster, few cocktails non alcoholic and a bowl of cold spaghetti but thats for another time

So anyway Im a forgiving person, you have to be being nearly perfect like myself,
    I say nearly because there was this one time right when I posted that Miz would win the belt at this years HITC when I should of known that randy orton had just been strapped is pushing for the top spot in the company and as we now know would likely feud with nexus before the miz and for that my following showerheads im sorry.

Now where was I, to the negative commentators I think you should say sorry and this is a warning you better say sorry because if you dont.......
    nothing will happen but you might just feel a little bit guilty and who wants that.

So to wrap up I am legend. to all my showerheads I love you and Im ok despite all the drama, dont worry about me big changes on the way finally figured out my diet so been in the gym a lot looking good I'll keep you posted
    Until then keep reading my posts and be amazed at the originality of them. like i said before and i will say it again. FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATION'S CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER. U MAD???

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Please end this silliness.... Please. Im sure NO-ONE cares. Keep to the topic or just don't bother.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Please end this silliness.... Please. Im sure NO-ONE cares. Keep to the topic or just don't bother.
    Precisely!

Blog Entries
    I would have to this was very entertaining however very disturbing to read.

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Merhart and everyone else, the above post was not from the real IPEEINTHESHOWER it was an impostor, and he is banned from this site. Same thing happened to Ryan Clark. he posted this in a few places, please disregard his message and know this FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE THE BIG APPLE NO MATTER HOW HARD SOMEONE TRIES TO BE ME, THEY WILL FAIL BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER AND THAT'S ME. I usually end all my post with U MAD but i wont it this one because i'm mad.

you can tell it wasn't me because i have 90 post and the impostor IPEEINTHESHOWER has 4..
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Hogan was shown in one of the Night of Champions promos before that.

I thought it was more incredible to see Macho Man featured in a recent "Make a Wish Foundation" segment, to be honest (although google says that WWE and Savage have been on seemingly good terms for about a year)

I was surprised that WWE showed Hogan.