Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.

What happened to GOLDUST tourettes????

What happened to Goldust tourettes, he used to act like this

(Disclaimer)
    Please know that although this is some what funny and we giggle i don't wish this on anyone and im not making fun of the person on this video. I just try to be clever and i mean no harm to anyone. U MAD???

If WWE doesn't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

This is ok.

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    I thought he was going to start doing it again the other night on NXT. Hey if you can make fun of Down Syndrome (Eugene) then Tourette's is completely ok.

Blog Entries
    It just died out. He brings it back every couple weeks but eventually it's going to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post

This is ok.
    Classic Golddust love it.

I think it was just a gimmick. That or the WWE can buy the cure.

Blog Entries
    Amen to it being done with. It was funny in 2003 but it got old n embarrassing to watch fast.

they should actually bring this back so he can have a backstage storyline with Punk showing people that str8 edge is the way... lol

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    What happened to Goldust tourettes, he used to act like this

(Disclaimer)
    Please know that although this is some what funny and we giggle i don't wish this on anyone and im not making fun of the person on this video. I just try to be clever and i mean no harm to anyone. U MAD???
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I am blogging today to address an issue within the ewrestling community.

The issue being why I am Legend the only Legend may I quote Bret Hart I am the best there is best there was and best there ever will be no ifs no buts it just happens to be true and we all know you cant change facts. (Randy Orton pose hold for 30secs)

Now Im smart I know there are a few protagonists negative commentators, who are not in awe of my awesomeness a very small minority Im like John Cena on Ewrestling the majority of fans cheers me a small minority dont they are not my fans my showerheads.

So to the negative commentators booing me remember this :-( this is the face of my fans every time they read a negative comment, no not a computer illustrated sad smiley but a real human sad smiley, I think sometimes people forget there is person at the other side of a computer

so when you send a negative comment against me its not me your hurting its them. Truth hurts doesnt it???

I hope people like Robstar and Bodom are reading this now you listen to me I am a Ewrestling god thats right Ewrestling god I've visited this sight 1425.5 times 1425.5 times ( its .5 because comp crashed once) my aura is so bright you cant see it I could take any woman and show her why the call me IPEEINTHESH0WER now now dont let your minds run wild especially you ladies its quite a funny story involing a hamster, few cocktails non alcoholic and a bowl of cold spaghetti but thats for another time

So anyway Im a forgiving person, you have to be being nearly perfect like myself,
    I say nearly because there was this one time right when I posted that Miz would win the belt at this years HITC when I should of known that randy orton had just been strapped is pushing for the top spot in the company and as we now know would likely feud with nexus before the miz and for that my following showerheads im sorry.

Now where was I, to the negative commentators I think you should say sorry and this is a warning you better say sorry because if you dont.......
    nothing will happen but you might just feel a little bit guilty and who wants that.

So to wrap up I am legend. to all my showerheads I love you and Im ok despite all the drama, dont worry about me big changes on the way finally figured out my diet so been in the gym a lot looking good I'll keep you posted
    Until then keep reading my posts and be amazed at the originality of them. like i said before and i will say it again. FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATION'S CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER. U MAD???

Blog Entries
    You posting this everywhere IPITS?