Should ROH collaborate with TNA?

lets face it, the wrestling business pretty much died in 2001 when WWE bought ECW & WCW, since then its almost impossible for any company to make a mark on the wrestling business. Both TNA and ROH have tried, but as far as genuine progress goes, they're neither here nor there. TNA and ROH ended their working relationship a few years ago, but its not like either benefited from that.

TNA stars allowed to get an extra paydays in ROH might help with contract negotiations given the pay cuts, as ROH would benefit by having The Dudleys holding their tag titles which would give it some extra creditability and feuding with the Briscoe Brothers over the straps.

Christopher Daniels could win the ROH World title and shoot on TNA for not giving him such an opportunity as TNA could utilize ROH guyslike Matt Tavern or Caprice Coleman in the X-Division.

A couple of ROH/TNA One Night Only PPV's or iPPV's wouldn't hurt either.

And lets face it, TNA & ROH could probably put together a better Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy feud than their let-down of a rushed,1 month feud in WWE.

And I haven't even started with the dream matches or potentially good wrestling matches that could exist like Kevin Steen vs Samoe Joe, American Wolves vs Bad Influence etc. Guys like Roderick Strong, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards, kevin Steen, The bRISCOE bROTHERs, Michael Elgin amongst others could put on a decent match with anyone in TNA and likewise, guys like AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Aries, Sabin, Daniels, Magnus, Mr. Anderson, Bobby Roode, Jeff Hardy etc could do like wise.

What you guys think?

Better this than watching ROH guys re-branded with stupid WWE names and jobbing on NXT to WWE's next 300 pound body building pet project

the last part was stupid. cm punk and db both been wwe champs and both ex ROH guys. a ex ROH guy is holding a tag title. a ex ROH was a us champion. WWE done more for ROH guys then TNA. i'm sick of people saying wwe job the good wrestlers to big 300 pound guys. but aren't all the wwe cahmps under 300 pounds? isn't there champion a small guy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    the last part was stupid. cm punk and db both been wwe champs and both ex ROH guys. a ex ROH guy is holding a tag title. a ex ROH was a us champion. WWE done more for ROH guys then TNA. i'm sick of people saying wwe job the good wrestlers to big 300 pound guys. but aren't all the wwe cahmps under 300 pounds? isn't there champion a small guy.
    No kidding. good point. When was the last 300 lb champion even? Kane for a day in 98? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    No kidding. good point. When was the last 300 lb champion even? Kane for a day in 98? lol
    I think the last super heavyweight WWE Champion was Dave Batista in 2010.

You may get your wish if Hogan/bischoff take an exit here soon...And Jarrett coming back into the picture more, sounds logical, as he has more of an idealistic approach to the "indy and out of country promotions". He does well, has good connections and usually makes good decisions.