Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spoilers for Friday Night Smackdown 9/16

during this weeks sd taping, mistico returned to defend daniel bryan from hunico, so its official this two will be feuding for some time

do you think hunico will have a gear change?? and what would you like it to be???

what can we expect from this feud??

comment please

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    during this weeks sd taping, mistico returned to defend daniel bryan from hunico, so its official this two will be feuding for some time

do you think hunico will have a gear change?? and what would you like it to be???

what can we expect from this feud??

comment please
    I hope Hunico will use his own gear and persona, but it's more likely that they'll just have 2 in Sin Cara gear.
    I can't wait to see this feud though. It should be a great way to establish 2 new masked luchadors in WWE, especially with Mysterio looking like he's on borrowed time after his 6th knee surgery.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I hope Hunico will use his own gear and persona, but it's more likely that they'll just have 2 in Sin Cara gear.
    I can't wait to see this feud though. It should be a great way to establish 2 new masked luchadors in WWE, especially with Mysterio looking like he's on borrowed time after his 6th knee surgery.
    yep, i think this might be mysterios last run, but i dont think i also want to see 20 masked luchadores in wwe, it will take some of the mysticism to it

Changed the title and moved this thread to the proper location.

Fucking hell. How many times do we need to tell you guys to not put the spoiler in the title. Give me a number. Tell me how many times it will take the lot of you to understand this.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    yep, i think this might be mysterios last run, but i dont think i also want to see 20 masked luchadores in wwe, it will take some of the mysticism to it
    I wouldn't mind seeing 2 masked guys in WWE. I'm really hoping that they don't take Hunico's mask from him though, although it's possible they'll do this, with Mistico revealing him at the end of the feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

Fucking hell. How many times do we need to tell you guys to not put the spoiler in the title. Give me a number. Tell me how many times it will take the lot of you to understand this.
    I say 69.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing 2 masked guys in WWE. I'm really hoping that they don't take Hunico's mask from him though, although it's possible they'll do this, with Mistico revealing him at the end of the feud.

I say 69.
    Pretty sure I'm on number 65 right now. You're running out!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post

...........................sorry?

{Contains Spoilers} SD Question

Following last night's WWE SmackDown! taping at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, WWE held a ceremony honoring Edge.

Seven-time WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus kicked off "Edge Appreciation Night" by introducing "The Rated-R Superstar." Photographs of Edge's most memorable moments in WWE aired on the TitanTron, including a tribute video. Christian, however, interrupted the segment.

The SmackDown Superstar said he and Edge have always been like brothers, and that a great way to show appreciation is to bring out the people closest to him. Edge's mom appeared, as did his trainers Steve Hutchinson and Sweet Daddy Siki, former WWE Superstar Rhyno, WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart, and the SmackDown! locker room.

The segment included a five-second pose "for the benefit of those with flash photography."
    This may be just me being hopeful but has anyone heard anything about Rhino coming back to WWE?
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    This may be just me being hopeful but has anyone heard anything about Rhino coming back to WWE?
    nah he wont be coming back he was there because he is a close friend of edge

i believed his been doing roh shows as of late, and he is there because i guess they started together