I'm getting a lot of messages regarding blogs. Here is a general guideline for blogs:
1. Blogs should be addressed in a manner of opinions, not in a way of seeking response. Otherwise there is the forum for that.
2. Please make sure that your blog isn't something that everyone else is blogging about. I will approve a few repeated blogs if the opinions are different, but often I get a swarm of blogs that are 90% the same, I have to choose and pick the ones that are best written to be approved.
3. If you blog is full of grammatical errors and profanity, it will not be approved. Please keep it as professional as possible. Although I have approved blogs in the past with errors and profanity, they are judged on a case to case approval.
4. I am not always around to approve blogs immediately, it can take me up to 12 hours to approve them. I run this section by myself and will probably have someone help me once I establish a better routine, but for now, please be patient.
5. If you blog is not approved after 48 hours, your blog is probably not going to be approved. I cannot give you a reason each time I do not approve your blog. Each blog is a case to case decision and I do read all of the blogs.
6. If your blog is written with advertisements all over it, it will not be approved. I will allow 1 plug per post, but that's the limit.