European football thread(la Liga,Serie A,Bundesliga,Ligue 1 etc)

The Tinker Man is back!!! He's now coaching Inter!So what that means is that they won't win any trophies this season,they will come close,but fall at the final hurdle.

Valencia are top of la Liga,with Real Betis and rich boys Malaga behind them,same old,same old.

Arsenal are in the bottom half of the league, Liverpool lost 4-0 to Tottenham.

Yeah i think the premier league is abit ahead of La Ligue in unpredictability this year.

Worst Liverpool performance I have ever seen. Something even more worrying is that when Carroll plays Liverpool don't :/

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Worst Liverpool performance I have ever seen. Something even more worrying is that when Carroll plays Liverpool don't :/
    Mr Austin, we're going to fallout over this Carroll bashing. Adam was the prick who got himself sent off and Carroll had to play on the left-wing. You didn't get anything into the box and realistically, if that goal against Sundeland had been allowed to stand, he'd be up and running. Plus Suarez got in Carroll's way against Spurs and denied him a goal so his team-mates need to help him out. I've just read this now and even though it was posted yesterday, felt it was important to stand up for the big guy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Arsenal are in the bottom half of the league, Liverpool lost 4-0 to Tottenham.

Yeah i think the premier league is abit ahead of La Ligue in unpredictability this year.
    Not wrong. I'm completely lost so far.
    Stoke beat Spurs in the League Cup and are 5th in the league. Newcastle undefeated and 4th. Man City beat Spurs 5-1 but draw to Fulham. Blackburn can beat Arsenal.

Good lord whats next?! Howard Webb reffing a football match fairly?!