View Poll Results: Which team will win?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • K.O.K.

    4 30.77%
  • CNK

    4 30.77%
  • Old School Outlaws

    2 15.38%
  • La Mafia mejicana

    2 15.38%
  • High Voltage

    1 7.69%
  • Two of a Kind

    0 0%
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729

    Who will win The BWA Elimination Chamber Match?

    Which team do you believe will walk out the champs?

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    The Knock Out Kings.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,364
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    The Knock Out Kings.
    Lol, that's Kings of Karnage!

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Lol, that's Kings of Karnage!
    Damn, so close.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    The Cross Nation Killers retain.....though they'll only hold it until HolyJose and Azrael get at them
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    The Cross Nation Killers retain.....though they'll only hold it until HolyJose and Azrael get at them
    lol no ones voted for two of a kind waaaah but then again if i didnt vote for two of a kind then probably not chance im going to have a a fake bookies plunge anyone want to punt and also who will get pinned?

    winners
    CNK $2.80
    KOK $2.95
    OSO $3.20
    H.V. $5.20
    LMM $6.50
    TOAK $10.00

    also who will get pinned
    LMM $2.30
    H.V. $2.70
    CNK $4.00
    TOAK $6.00
    OSO $7.50
    KOK $9.00

    i will do this often and even keep tabs of winning punts lets say $1000 dollars starting capital who can win the most by the end of the year?

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by aloisick View Post
    lol no ones voted for two of a kind waaaah but then again if i didnt vote for two of a kind then probably not chance im going to have a a fake bookies plunge anyone want to punt and also who will get pinned?

    winners
    CNK $2.80
    KOK $2.95
    OSO $3.20
    H.V. $5.20
    LMM $6.50
    TOAK $10.00

    also who will get pinned
    LMM $2.30
    H.V. $2.70
    CNK $4.00
    TOAK $6.00
    OSO $7.50
    KOK $9.00

    i will do this often and even keep tabs of winning punts lets say $1000 dollars starting capital who can win the most by the end of the year?
    100 on LMM to win
    500 on TOAK to be pinned
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tnawhat View Post
    100 on LMM to win
    500 on TOAK to be pinned
    No problems all recorded best of luck

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.