Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mayweather vs. Ortiz

I don't necessarily think Ortiz was going to win, Floyd was clearly winning but damn! I think that was really classless move by him ending the fight like that.

What he said to Larry during the interview was totally uncalled for. This conspiracy theory he has with Merchant is getting old, he just calls it like he and most of us see it.

I hope he takes the 50 million and Manny beats his ass to pulp.

Was he a total pussy or just clever?

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Fresh Member
    I honestly don't think Ortiz had a chance, but i'm glad the fight ended the way it did. It was turning into target practice starting in the 3rd round. Ortiz should take it in stride. He should get a rematch out of this and maybe another $2million or more. With all the hype the ending is sure to generate, this was the best possible ending for the fight.

Also, someone should get on inventing a time machine. I'd pay money to see Mayweather vs a 50-years younger Larry Merchant.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    alright I've never watched a full fight of boxing but I saw the interview after that fight and I completely hate mayweather he's an over confident bitch as far as that fight goes by what I've seen Mayweather dominated most of it the ending sucked but I think he would have won anyway

now on Mayweather vs pacquiao I would love for this to happen like I said I have never watched a full fight but if this match ever happens I will watch the whole thing for sure

Floyd Mayweather heel turn

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Floyd Mayweather heel turn
    When was he a face?

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    When was he a face?
    In his WWE stint.

Blog Entries
    You have to understand, Larry was totally disrespecting Mayweather so I can't blame Mayweather for saying what he said. As for Ortiz, he really had no chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    You have to understand, Larry was totally disrespecting Mayweather so I can't blame Mayweather for saying what he said. As for Ortiz, he really had no chance.
    well like I said I've never watched a whole fight so I didn'r know that but in every interview I've ever seen him in especially when he was on Jim Rome Is Burning he always just sounds like a huge ass hole

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    I don't think he was disrespecting him last night. On other bouts, maybe yeah he has gotten on his case, BUT because he's such a bigmouth. All Larry Merchant was asking about was the controversial finish. Mayweather was totally out of line, you don't talk that way to anyway, much less to an elder.

Can't say Ortiz had NO chance, although they were slim.

Like I said before, I hope he takes the 50 million and fights Manny so he gets his brains bashed in. He's really a nobody in my book because he hasn't beating anybody that important in their prime.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

well Dana White should place some cash infront of Floyd Mayweather..........