Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90
  1. #81
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Sounds like a normal night out to me
    I've had a lot to drink several times and then came here to post, but I've never not been able to not construct sentences that make sense lol!
    To be fair I only started drinking when I turned 21 over the summer. I just type and my fingers hit the wrong keys. Man it's bad haha
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    To be fair I only started drinking when I turned 21 over the summer. I just type and my fingers hit the wrong keys. Man it's bad haha
    Yeah that might be it.you need some practice to get used to it!

  3. #83
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah that might be it.you need some practice to get used to it!
    I might be getting there. I had 5 shots of tequila one day and all it did was affect my walking but other than that my writing was okay. Ever since my girlfriend and I got together I've stopped drinking often because I'm always talking to her.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I might be getting there. I had 5 shots of tequila one day and all it did was affect my walking but other than that my writing was okay. Ever since my girlfriend and I got together I've stopped drinking often because I'm always talking to her.
    How often is (or was) often for you?

  5. #85
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    How often is (or was) often for you?
    I would be drinking this bottle of Jack I had everyday. Not enough to get wasted but enough to get slightly tipsy
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I would be drinking this bottle of Jack I had everyday. Not enough to get wasted but enough to get slightly tipsy
    Interesting. Drinking culture must be different your part of the world to ours.

    I used to drink often 4 years ago during my first year at university. That would involve drinking a 1 litre bottle of vodka or Jack or Southern Comfort before going out, then drinking about 5 pints, at least 2 shorts and at least one 'quad vod' (4 shots of vodka with mixer) at pubs before heading to a club where I'd drink a combination of further shorts or bottles of beer. Plus I'd be drinking several shots along the way.
    Repeat that 5 (sometimes 6) nights a week. That would be my often lol!

    2nd year of university was slightly less, 3rd, slightly less again. Last year I was only going out about once a week, sometimes 2.

    This year I go to the pub a few nights a week but only for a few pints at a time.I'll only go for a big night out similar to my 1st year at uni once a week.

  7. #87
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Interesting. Drinking culture must be different your part of the world to ours.

    I used to drink often 4 years ago during my first year at university. That would involve drinking a 1 litre bottle of vodka or Jack or Southern Comfort before going out, then drinking about 5 pints, at least 2 shorts and at least one 'quad vod' (4 shots of vodka with mixer) at pubs before heading to a club where I'd drink a combination of further shorts or bottles of beer. Plus I'd be drinking several shots along the way.
    Repeat that 5 (sometimes 6) nights a week. That would be my often lol!

    2nd year of university was slightly less, 3rd, slightly less again. Last year I was only going out about once a week, sometimes 2.

    This year I go to the pub a few nights a week but only for a few pints at a time.I'll only go for a big night out similar to my 1st year at uni once a week.
    Well a lot of people start in high school or younger. I never did due to fear of parents giving me a huge beating if I got caught so I waited until I was legal age.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Well a lot of people start in high school or younger. I never did due to fear of parents giving me a huge beating if I got caught so I waited until I was legal age.
    I didn't start drinking until I was legal age either, not properly anyway.

  9. #89
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Sounds like a normal night out to me
    I've had a lot to drink several times and then came here to post, but I've never not been able to not construct sentences that make sense lol!
    I remember something about there being a line

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    and not crossing it while you being drunk lol!

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I remember something about there being a line

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    and not crossing it while you being drunk lol!
    Hey, i was just trying to help Kev that night! But noooo, the guy just didn't know when to stop, and he got banned lol!
    Had he just stopped at the line I drew, then it might have been a different story.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.