Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,664
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    I don't like you.
    Well, at least you're honest!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    I don't like you.
    I don't like you either

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Glad you're back
    I enjoy your posts unlike a few people lol

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Glad you're back
    I enjoy your posts unlike a few people lol
    Well that's nice! Thank you!


    And thanks to the rest of you that welcomed me back,
    and thanks to you that never welcomed me back too


    Again, sorry for the trolling, and I will tone it down this time.
    Best behaviour I promise!!

  5. #15
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Well that's nice! Thank you!


    And thanks to the rest of you that welcomed me back,
    and thanks to you that never welcomed me back too


    Again, sorry for the trolling, and I will tone it down this time.
    Best behaviour I promise!!
    seriously, are we getting pie or not?



    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #16
    You're not humbled until sheiky fucks you in the ass.

  7. #17
    Fresh Member Phil Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    16
    If any points were made, let me know. I'm new and usually don't frequent the "dirtsheets", although i have a few friends that do.

  8. #18
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Brooks View Post
    If any points were made, let me know. I'm new and usually don't frequent the "dirtsheets", although i have a few friends that do.
    Points? ?????????????????????

  9. #19
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Points? ?????????????????????
    Didn't you hear? We have points now
    you get 10


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #20
    Fresh Member Phil Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    16
    What I mean is, the guy must have screwed up at some point and apologized for it. he must have a few anti-fans..lol.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.