Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

UWE (universal wrestling entertainment)

UWE.Com (universal wrestling entertainment) Official Website [Click on Images to see it clear]

Last edited by ihearvoices; 02-04-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Banned
    Dont mind the typos i havent checked the spelling or anything yet just throwing it up now just to have it up later today i will do all the edits and stuff
    Last edited by ihearvoices; 09-17-2011 at 01:59 AM.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    First Show coming Soon!!!
    nice IHV can't wait to read it

Banned

Jim Ross: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen Tonight we are here at Madison square!

King: And Jim Ross there has been Rumors going around that tonight we will see our new boss

Jim Ross:That is right King WWE has been bought out by a anonymous buyer and we are told he/she has change the companies name from WWE to UWE

[Lights Go out]

Jim Ross: Whats going on?

[Gets a huge pop]

Jim Ross: Oh My God! its Shane McManhon

King: im speechless i cant believe hes the anonymous buyer

[Shane signals for a mic]

"It's Good to be back! [Fans Cheer] Now as you all know i am the current owner of this company and its about time
    we change things around here and i plan on doing it my way this time. Tonight in this very ring in front of you all
    we will be crowning our first ever UWE champion in a Gauntlet Match. That match will includes The C Nation
    General John Cena [Fans Cheer/Boo], the straight edge superstar Cm punk [Fans Cheer/Boo], the king of kings
    Triple H [Fans Boo], The Viper Randy Orton [Fans Boo] & The awesome One The Miz [Gets a huge pop]. And that
    match will be our main event match but until then we will have a non title match Goldust & Brooker T & Zack Ryder & Santino Marella vs The Kingdom Alliance, Also another tag team match John morrison & Ziggler vs R truth & Codey Rhodes. We will not only be crowning a UWE Champion but also a Cruiserweight champion in a 6man battle royal tonight.
    But for right now i want Lita, Melina & Natalya to come out here because right now they have a 3-way match to
    determine the #1 contender for the Women's Championship.

[Shane Gets out the ring and walks up ramp]

Jim Ross: Shane as only been on the job for a day and has shake things up

King: You're right the fans are lucky because tonight they are getting PPV worthy matches
    Last edited by ihearvoices; 09-17-2011 at 02:34 AM.

Banned
    Lita Entrance

Jim Ross: Here comes Lita and if i had to choice out of the 3 to win the match my money would be on Lita picking up the win

King: I have to respectfully disagree with you buddy money on Melina

Melina Entrance

Jim Ross : Speak of the devil but lets not forget this is a 3 way match and i know Natalya wont go down without a fight so this should be a good match.

Natalya Entrance

Triple Threat Match:Lita vs Melina vs Natalya

Jim Ross: Lita Wins and that was a good match Melina & Natalya shouldn't be too upset about the lost because they both put on a good match but tonight Lita was just the better one

King: And you know what that means Lita is the #1 contender for Ashely's Women Championship.

Jim Ross: With that being said we send it off to Micheal Cole in the back
    Last edited by ihearvoices; 09-17-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Banned
    [Micheal Cole is backstage with Chris Jerhico]

Cole: Tonight Shane McManhon announced there would be a Gauntlet Match tonight to crown our first ever UWE champion how do you feel about not being included in the match?

Jericho: Cole your asking me how do i feel? Well lets see i could of been doing better things with my time than being here. I could of been touring with my band fozzy i could of been on Vh1 hosting some more shows but yet i am here and how am i rewarded? Not being included in tonight's main event and not evening being on the show at all. So i got a little message for Shane [Jericho stares right into camera] I dont like to repeat myself so listen carefully if next week i dont have a match which includes a title shot, You wont have to worry about the future of this company because I will put you in a retirement home next to your old man.

[Jericho walks away][Cole looks shock]

King: if i was Jericho i would watch how i go around speaking about the new owner of this company

Jim Ross: I agree with you king but Jericho does have a history of being all talk and no action lets hope its the same thing this time around. I would hate to see things get out of hand.

King: Talking about getting out of hand Daniel Bryan this guy has lost his mind not only has been making everyone tap out but he has also put several of those same guys on the injure list.

Jim Ross: With the way things has been going for Daniel Bryan i wouldnt be surprise if we see another guy leave here in a stretcher.

Daniel Bryan Entrance

Justin Gabriel Entrance

Single Match: Justin Gabriel vs Daniel Byran

Jim Ross: Justin Gabriel was so close to wining the match but once Daniel Bryan gets that submission locked in its best to just tap out

King: Who will be able to stop him Daniel Bryan is a man on a mission and i would hate to be the next man to get in his way.

Banned
    Jim Ross: Well on a lighter note,are you prepared? because up next our Cruiserweight Division.

King: Yeah we have some of the best high flyers in the industry. I cant wait to see who will make it to the next round.

Jim Ross:
    The way it works is we will have 3 different matches the winners of each match will meet in a 3way match at our next PPV for the Cruiserweight Title.

Single Match "Cruiserweight Title Qualifying Match":Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

King
    : Talk about high flying

Jim Ross: Those two put on a hell of a match but there could only be one winner and tonight that winner was Sin Cara. Match 2 is about to go underway lets see who will be meeting Sin Cara at our next PPV for the Crusierweight title.

Primo Entrance

Single Match "Cruiserweight Title Qualifying Match" :Primo vs Evan Bourne

Jim Ross:
    Evan Bourne picks up the win and after seeing the match sin cara and rey put on and now this match, I cant wait to see what the PPV match.

King: Well we still have match 3 to see who will be the 3rd person to meet Evan Bourne and sin cara at our next ppv for the CruiserWeight Title.

Jim Ross: Not to take away nothing from X-Pac or The Hurricane but i dont see how can they top both matches we just saw, I mean oh my god talk about Raw talent.

King: If i was you i wouldn't count them out just yet both X-Pac & The Hurricane have put on some of the best matches in the Crusierweight Division. I dont see this match being any different.

The Hurricane

X-Pac Entrance

Single Match "Cruiserweight Title Qualifying Match" :X-Pac Vs The Hurricane

Jim Ross:
    I guess they proved me wrong. The 3way Match is looking to be promising i cant wait til the next ppv.
    Last edited by ihearvoices; 09-17-2011 at 01:41 AM.

Banned
    3 Week AWAY!!!!

Banned

King: What the hell? Kofi Kingston he is not booked for a match!

Jim Ross: He looks to be heading over our way

[Kofi Kingston walks and sit by the annoucer table]

King:
    Hey kofi can you tell us a little bit of why you out here right now? I mean your not book for a match tonight

[Kofi Kingston looks at King with straight face and looks back to the ring]

Jim Ross:
    Oh..K im going to take that as he doesnt want to talk about it. King if i was you i wouldnt say nothing to him he looks like he is about to hurt someone and i would hate for that person to be either of us mainly me.

John Morrison Entrance
    R truth Entrance

Dolph Ziggler

Jim Ross: Where is Cody dont he know he has a match right now?
    King: He should be coming out any minute now....

Shane Mcmahon

King:
    What is Shane doing out here again?
    Jim Ross: Maybe he can help solve the million dollar question where Codey Rhodes is at.

[Shane Does his dance and then stand up the ramp]

Shane: I know what everyone is thinking where is Codey Rhodes and most importantly why am i out here well i got a answers to all your questions. Unfortunately Codey Rhodes wont be able to compete tonight so this match has gone from a tag-team match to now a 3 way. As far as the reason behind him not being able to compete tonight well that in on a need to know basis and you people dont need to know.[Fans boo] Sorry! But John,Truth and Ziggler i will keep a close eye on all three of you and if i was you i would win this match because i got some big news for the winner of this match.

[Shane Drops mic and walks away]

Jim Ross: Wow only shane can come out here and change a match last minute but still make it interesting

King:
    True but only one can wonder why codey is not out here tonight competing whatever the reason is hopefully its nothing serious.

Jim Ross: I hope so too he is our IC champ

Triple Threat Match:John Morrison vs R truth vs Dolph ziggler

King:
    Ziggler out smart both Truth & John. I cant wait to see what Ziggler will be rewarded with for picking up the win tonight maybe its some money or a title shot who knows.

Jim Ross: A title shot would make sense seeing that Ziggler Just beat both the hardcore champ and R truth. Ziggler would make a great champ. Hopefully we get to see him get a shot sooner than later.

[Kofi Kingston get up and claps slowly with a devilish smile looking at Ziggler]

[King slowly moves over closer to Jim Ross]

King: JR you want to switch seats

Banned
    Jim Ross: No im good where im at. But yeah ladies and Gentlemen next up is a tag team match hopefully this one goes as plan. It will be the world Tag Team Championship Goldust & Brooker T & Zack Ryder & Santino Marella vs The Kingdom Alliance. The Kingdom Alliance have been Destroying everyone in their path if they can pull off a upset they should be up next for a shot at the tag titles.King: Goldust & Booker wont be a walk in the park they have been on a winning streak since winning those tag titles Also Zack Ryder & Santino Marella have been becoming a better team week in and week out so it should be interesting to see how all 4 men work together as a whole. The must bring their A game because The Kingdom Alliance will surely bring theirs plus more.

King:
    And when you say more do you mean William Regal right.

Jim Ross: You said it not me.

The Kingdom Alliance(Drew Mcintyre & Wade Barrett &Mason Ryan & Sheamus W/William Regal as manger)

Goldust & Brooker T Entrance

Zack Ryder & Santino Marella Entrance

8 Man Tag Team Match: The Kingdom Alliance vs Goldust & Brooker T & Zack Ryder & Santino Marella

Jim Ross: The Kingdom Alliance wins once again.

King: Im telling you JR they are a unstoppable force and if i was the champs i would be praying and hoping the The Kingdom Alliance dont get a shot the titles because if they do booker & goldust can just kiss those titles goodbye.

Jim Ross:
    Next up is our Main event match tonight we will crown our first ever UWE Champion.
    Last edited by ihearvoices; 09-17-2011 at 02:08 AM.