Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fresh Member

Spoilers for Impact 9/25

Source is here

In the final segment of the night, Hulk Hogan came to the ring and he says that he feels like he has had a million pounds lifted off of his shoulders. After some soul searching, he said the Hulkamania run is the best run of all time. Hogan mentions how the first day he got in the business, he broke his leg. Hogan says that he learned respect and the ropes of the business. He talks about how he faced Andre the Giant, and sold out Madison Square Garden many times. At the end of the day, Hulkamania could go on forever. Hogan said that he had the chance of a lifetime to come to Impact Wrestling with three decades of knowledge and change Impact Wrestling. Hogan mentions that he has been here for almost two years and every moment has been worth it, including watching names like Bobby Roode, James Storm, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Rob Van Dam step up.

Hogan says that unfortunately it is the end of the road for him. Hogan says that he wanted to tell his fans first, even before his wife. When he lost his family and his health, the only thing he didn't lose was the fans. No matter how bad it got, he knew the fans would still be there. Hogan says that he made the decision that his run is done and says that Bobby Roode, James Storm, and AJ Styles are the stars of the future.

Hogan says that he is inviting everyone to come to Knoxville next week for a formal announcement because that will be the last time that we see him in this ring. Hogan leaves.
    Is it finally the end for Hogan in IW? is this real or a work?
    What do you think will happen to IW after this?
    What's next for Hogan?

....SoMe LoVE Me.......
    ....SomE HAtE Me.......
    ....NoNE FoRGeT ME...
    ....I StiLL DoNt CaRE...

....i StiLL LOvE wATChiNg wRestLInG...

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries

TNA Impact Wrestling SPOILER For 9/29 - Hogan's Huge Announcement

In the final segment of the night, Hulk Hogan came to the ring and he says that he feels like he has had a million pounds lifted off of his shoulders. After some soul searching, he said the Hulkamania run is the best run of all time. Hogan mentions how the first day he got in the business, he broke his leg. Hogan says that he learned respect and the ropes of the business. He talks about how he faced Andre the Giant, and sold out Madison Square Garden many times. At the end of the day, Hulkamania could go on forever. Hogan said that he had the chance of a lifetime to come to Impact Wrestling with three decades of knowledge and change Impact Wrestling. Hogan mentions that he has been here for almost two years and every moment has been worth it, including watching names like Bobby Roode, James Storm, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, and Rob Van Dam step up.

Hogan says that unfortunately it is the end of the road for him. Hogan says that he wanted to tell his fans first, even before his wife. When he lost his family and his health, the only thing he didn't lose was the fans. No matter how bad it got, he knew the fans would still be there. Hogan says that he made the decision that his run is done and says that Bobby Roode, James Storm, and AJ Styles are the stars of the future.

Hogan says that he is inviting everyone to come to Knoxville next week for a formal announcement because that will be the last time that we see him in this ring. Hogan leaves.
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

lmao YEAH FUCKING RIGHT

Not gonna make fun of him or even bash him but i love that he said AJ,Roode,and Storm are the future.He got some respect from me for that.

“You know, you can call her a slut…but she’s my slut.”-Edge

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    lmao YEAH FUCKING RIGHT
    the day Hogan legit leaves, will be the day I believe it

wurkin MCW full-time brother

put over all dem new talents duuuude

future of dis biznis jack

Ill believe it wen I see it I think he just dont wanna face sting but the network is gonna make him do it.

Its a work. Hogan is gonna fight Sting at BFG.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post

wurkin MCW full-time brother

put over all dem new talents duuuude

future of dis biznis jack
    better off there with his fatass drunk friend Brian Knobbs than in TNA

Blog Entries