Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    I'm very intrigued by the timing of this though. IMO, WWe should have had Hunico Cara vs DB at NOC, and have Mistico Cara return there. I hope WWE haven't rushed into things here and are throwing them into a match at NOC.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

rhyno is awsome, no one but the original ecw ever used him right..I think he is in some indy fed

He's also a long time friend of Edge and Christian, its the only reason he was there. He was cool in the attitude era, he did well for himself in TNA (a bit of an oxymoron, I know) but there are people younger and better who are more deserving of a place on the roster

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post
    I have a feeling their match(es) are going to steal the show at whatever ppv they show off at.
    Lets hope so I want both to come out looking good.
    I'm jus sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm very intrigued by the timing of this though. IMO, WWe should have had Hunico Cara vs DB at NOC, and have Mistico Cara return there. I hope WWE haven't rushed into things here and are throwing them into a match at NOC.
    i thnk it will be even worst, they will rush the match to the next sd after noc

Rhyno

well after last nights smackdown, it might be a possibility to see rhyno back in wwe in some kind of fashion so:

would you like to see him back wrestling?? if so what could be possible feuds?

what other kind of parts can he play??? part of the hhh/nash/stephanie saga??? del rio bodyguard??

personally i would like to see him as del rios bodyguard or having a feud with kane, sheamus or orton

Merging this into that other thread we have for discussing Rhyno making an appearance after the taping.

Talking about what you want to come of it doesn't make it different.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    well after last nights smackdown, it might be a possibility to see rhyno back in wwe in some kind of fashion so:

would you like to see him back wrestling?? if so what could be possible feuds?

what other kind of parts can he play??? part of the hhh/nash/stephanie saga??? del rio bodyguard??

personally i would like to see him as del rios bodyguard or having a feud with kane, sheamus or orton
    I was actually used to be a rhyno fan, as for a return i don't think we will see one, but if we did, i would love to see him feud with sheamus. I really don't think he could fit into any existing feuds at the moment, but knowing the wwe, they could just toss him into one
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Merging this into that other thread we have for discussing Rhyno making an appearance after the taping.

Talking about what you want to come of it doesn't make it different.
    lol.....................................youre a funny guy......................

Quote Originally Posted by willos19991 View Post
    i believed his been doing roh shows as of late, and he is there because i guess they started together
    He just did that one ROH iPPV. He wasn't at any of their TV tapings.

Rule of thumb: If it's Prince Nana "brings someone in" to wrestle for The Embassy, you're probably not going to see them again.