Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    The Trinity steveorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trinidad.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    1

    Favorite Cricket Team and Player

    I don't know how much of you guys watch the sport called cricket but I love this sport. I was wondering who did you support and who is your favorite player of all time?

    I support the West Indies and my favorite is Shiv Chanderpaul
    I'm jus sayin...

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    I support the West Indies and my favorite is Shiv Chanderpaul
    Yeah Chanderpaul is awesome and Chris Gayle is also.

    Im English so England.

    My favourite player of all time is Lasith Malinga as he was so entertaining to watch but this last year i found him not as entertaining as Stuart Broad

  3. #3
    team's supporting: South Africa and domestically Cape Cobras.

    Favourite player? Kevin Pietersen

  4. #4
    The Trinity steveorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trinidad.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    Yeah Chanderpaul is awesome and Chris Gayle is also.

    Im English so England.

    My favourite player of all time is Lasith Malinga as he was so entertaining to watch but this last year i found him not as entertaining as Stuart Broad
    I like Malinga also when he was first on the scene I was like now that's fast bowling. England has been playing some good cricket of as late too.
    I'm jus sayin...

  5. #5
    The Trinity steveorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trinidad.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    team's supporting: South Africa and domestically Cape Cobras.

    Favourite player? Kevin Pietersen
    This guy is also one of my favorite.
    I'm jus sayin...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    This guy is also one of my favorite.
    favourite international team: england

    favourite dmoestic team: bushrangers

    favourite player: shane watson

    Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12


  7. #7
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    International: Sri Lanka and England. What a good time to be a cricket fan for us as well!
    Club team: Yorkshire Phoenix. I know they don't exist anymore but I just don't like our new name, logo or anything. Kinda have the same thing with Lacrosse were i'm a Vancouver Ravens fan but just waiting for them to reformat like Winnipeg Jets did. Haven't followed it since and I don't think we're very good anymore.
    Player: Brain Lara, was just such a joy to watch batting as a youngster and i've enjoyed supporting Sri Lanka nearly as long as I have England.

  8. #8
    Van Hooligan X,you support Man City,desn't that fall under Lancashire? Yorkshire Carnegie,doesn't sound intimidating cmpared to some of the other cricket teams like the Kings XI Punjab,Warriors,Titans,cobras,Bulls,Dynamos,Crusad ers,Wolves,Super Kings,Sharks.


    Brown Caps is even worse

  9. #9
    The Trinity steveorton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Trinidad.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    International: Sri Lanka and England. What a good time to be a cricket fan for us as well!
    Club team: Yorkshire Phoenix. I know they don't exist anymore but I just don't like our new name, logo or anything. Kinda have the same thing with Lacrosse were i'm a Vancouver Ravens fan but just waiting for them to reformat like Winnipeg Jets did. Haven't followed it since and I don't think we're very good anymore.
    Player: Brain Lara, was just such a joy to watch batting as a youngster and i've enjoyed supporting Sri Lanka nearly as long as I have England.
    Brian Charles Lara just simply magnificent.
    I'm jus sayin...

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Van Hooligan X,you support Man City,desn't that fall under Lancashire? Yorkshire Carnegie,doesn't sound intimidating cmpared to some of the other cricket teams like the Kings XI Punjab,Warriors,Titans,cobras,Bulls,Dynamos,Crusad ers,Wolves,Super Kings,Sharks.


    Brown Caps is even worse
    Born in Manchester but always lived in Yorkshire. But I feel thats enough blood in me to support the citizens. Having said that, i've always thought thats the "You must support were you live" a little stupid. I'm a massive fan of NHL but i'm not Canadian or American in the slightest, and EHL sucks.

    And aye thats the name, Carngie (sp?) Just don't like it. More of a international cricket fan now. Or if 20/20 is on.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.