Page 83 of 252 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 183 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I found Edge boring in the latter years of his career...was not too upset to see him retire
    Happens with most guys. They finally find 'their' gimmick, then they get pushed and become stale.

I cannot stand politicians these days.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Happens with most guys. They finally find 'their' gimmick, then they get pushed and become stale.

I cannot stand politicians these days.
    who can? I think Lewis Black described our two party system the best as "A bowl of shit looking in the mirror at itself"

I am sick of all the fps franchises that are out now, someone needs to actually make something new in that genre. Hell when I started playing fps games, the only WW2 one was Castle Wolfenstien, where are the Dooms, and Quakes? Halo has aliens but Microsoft has drained that idea dry imo

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I believe George Zimmerman's story...im not saying its right to shoot a kid but what people are saying that he shot treyvon for no reason...no i dont buy in to that, i have a feeling treyvon attacked him for being followed and then zimmerman felt it was necessary to fire his gun

Blog Entries
    I believe George Zimmerman's story...im not saying its right to shoot a kid but what people are saying that he shot treyvon for no reason...no i dont buy in to that, i have a feeling treyvon attacked him for being followed and then zimmerman felt it was necessary to fire his gun
    From what I've seen and read, Zimmerman acted in self defence.

There's injuries that Zimmerman sustained, which don't fit in with this whole idea that he killed Trayvon for essentially no reason - for example, Zimmerman had an injury to the back of his head.

So it appears that Zimmerman was attacked (possibly fell over and hit his head) and then acted in self defence.

There's also heavy proof that Trayvon was involved with a LOT of crime.

Obviously, the media just ignored this and went off with it becoming a Race crime. Ridiculous.

Everyone wants to be equal, but the second anything happens between people of different ethnicities it's instantly branded racism. Does my fucking head in.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Blog Entries
    It is interesting, regardless of whether Zimmerman was justified in his actions or not, why the hell are people threatening the lives of his family members? I never understood that. Vengeance against the person you feel is responsible is one thing, but if my sister kills someone I don't want people coming after me for it, simply because we are two different people.

Also no Grand Jury? WTF?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    It is interesting, regardless of whether Zimmerman was justified in his actions or not, why the hell are people threatening the lives of his family members? I never understood that. Vengeance against the person you feel is responsible is one thing, but if my sister kills someone I don't want people coming after me for it, simply because we are two different people.

Also no Grand Jury? WTF?
    Yup.

It's all Bullshit.

If someone came after me over one of my family members, i'd simply arrange for the favour to be returned.

I will say, though, that there's no place for Vengeance in society, but if it's me or them? You can sure as hell bet your bottom dollar that I'm not holding back.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Blog Entries
    the real tragedy that seems to be pushed to the wayside is just how avoidable this all was. It will be interesting to see the reaction to the final verdict. I have a feeling he will end up being convicted of manslaughter, instead of murder 2

I believe Zimmerman thought it was appropriate to kill Trayvon. I also believe Zimmerman was a crazy person.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    I believe a person is innocent until proven guilty and not by the biased media.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I believe a person is innocent until proven guilty and not by the biased media.
    Pretty much this
    all we have is the "information" that the media has passed down. We do not have all the details, and we won't until the entire case is unsealed