Page 81 of 252 FirstFirst ... 31 717980818283 91 131 181 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    JJ wasn't banned for those exact remarks... They were the last straw for him... He said things much worse than that supposedly.

Anyway... I thought you were gonna use me as an example. Had me worried there for a second...
    Yeah, I got that. But my point was that it does happen, not always as I don't know the whole history, but every time I hear someone screaming racism - it's either about black people, or mexicans/hispanics/latino (not sure of "politically" correct term) - I was just trying to make a point since I had to pick up a gauntlet, then throw it back down.

Besides, if I used you as an example, Robstar wouldn't take me seriously.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Not backing the guy up, nor wanting to argue, just trying to provide proof of my statement. So here goes;

From the EWN HOF Thread:

While not agreeing with JJ here, but he was clearly joking with pauadrian hence the wink face. Also "jumping over a border" is hardly racist in any extent of any kind - just a "stereotype" as people suggest about everyone in every country. pauadrian just thought so because in his mind it was an attack against mexico. Well I feel the same way when people attack/put down America. But it remains a stereotype.

Not sure if you get my point, but there it is. And your a good mod so stepping down is the wrong thing to do IMO.
    You don't think what he said is racist? That's strange - we mods even VOTED on it. I made sure of it. So, on one hand, you suggest that people say bad stuff about the United States, which was what your point seemed to be, but to disrespect another nationality is ok? How does this prove your point?

For once, McIntyre is right, JJ got banned for his amount of offences, not any specific one. All he did was argue and disrespect.

Please leave out the whole "freedom of speech" schtick - this is the internet and I understand it is a GLOBAL thing, not owned, operated or governed by the laws of the United States of America. I can't believe people would even THINK such a thing. If I had to pick one major problem with Americans, it would be your bewildering sense of self entitlement about your rights. America is the most powerful country in the world but so often acts like an insecure small man. What's the deal with that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Yeah, I got that. But my point was that it does happen, not always as I don't know the whole history, but every time I hear someone screaming racism - it's either about black people, or mexicans/hispanics/latino (not sure of "politically" correct term) - I was just trying to make a point since I had to pick up a gauntlet, then throw it back down.

Besides, if I used you as an example, Robstar wouldn't take me seriously.

Nah, I would have thanked you for the chance to infract McIntyre.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    What in the hell kind of awfulness is on tap in that bar! Get some good tasting stuff!

Efed superstar Dingo Mac! lol
    Yeah get me some Carlsberg or Heineken. or GUINNESS

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If I had to pick one major problem with Americans, it would be your bewildering sense of self entitlement about your rights. America is the most powerful country in the world but so often acts like an insecure small man. What's the deal with that?
    I personally don't care if people make fun of America, I make fun of every other country.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Left handed people are smarter than right handed people.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Left handed people are smarter than right handed people.
    They also have lower life expectancy

Black Ninja!
    You don't think what he said is racist? That's strange - we mods even VOTED on it. I made sure of it. So, on one hand, you suggest that people say bad stuff about the United States, which was what your point seemed to be, but to disrespect another nationality is ok? How does this prove your point?

For once, McIntyre is right, JJ got banned for his amount of offences, not any specific one. All he did was argue and disrespect.

Please leave out the whole "freedom of speech" schtick - this is the internet and I understand it is a GLOBAL thing, not owned, operated or governed by the laws of the United States of America. I can't believe people would even THINK such a thing. If I had to pick one major problem with Americans, it would be your bewildering sense of self entitlement about your rights. America is the most powerful country in the world but so often acts like an insecure small man. What's the deal with that?
    What is this world coming to?...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Nah, I would have thanked you for the chance to infract McIntyre.
    That's more like it! Robstar has been out to get me since day one
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Yeah get me some Carlsberg or Heineken. or GUINNESS
    All of the above before the crap on those taps...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Anyway, I do get what you're saying Death, that we (human beings) tend to over defend certain races and cultures because they might kick up such a fuss. It's hardly EQUALITY. But truth be told, Americans set themselves as the yardstick by which all others (and ways of life) should be judged, at least that's the impression the rest of the world gets (correct me if I'm wrong here) so it's only natural that some take issue with that. The way they express that is up to them