Page 47 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Nah. When the focus of a game is debauchery, I tend to get bored when the creators try to make a complex plot. GTA just lets me get into the action.
    I've never actually beaten saints row
    I go far enough in to get a garage, take over a few neighborhoods and start robbing stores and pimping out (is that the term) cars.
    Every now and again Ill do a mission, but usually they are just the "Stronghold" ones, where you bust into a building and kill everything that moves.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    Johnny bravo and scotty too hotty could have been twins.

I miss Too Cool
    The Worm was my favorite finisher, just because it was so thoroughly ridiculous.

They were my favorite tag team to be honest.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    They were my favorite tag team to be honest.
    for me it was between them and the New Age Outlaws
    so basically this:

vs this:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    Comparing CM Punk to Stone Cold is getting annoying. They are no way alike.
    well of course not, but that isn't the point
    the point is that there are a group of people that desperately want the WWE to change, and erroneously believe that SCSA did it all by himself last time, so hopefully CM Punk will do it this time

other than that? complete opposites

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    for me it was between them and the New Age Outlaws
    so basically this:

vs this:
    Well my top 3 is probably:

Too cool w/ Rikishi
    Dudley Boyz w/ Spike
    And The APA
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    I know its not the point but iI find it ridiculous to compare one legend who made an impact in WWE and brought them ratings to another guy that hasn't really made an impact mainsteam-wise but has had a memorable moment by shooting a promo on the WWE(which he wasn't the first to do). Not only does it shows how desperate the fans are in tring to find the next badass Anti-Hero like Stone Cold but it gives CM Punk bigger shoes to fill rather then filling his own shoes.
    I totally agree
    in the long run, it's gonna hurt him because at this point the best he can possibly do is "as expected"

The wwe almost, always exploits non American nationalities from wrestlers.
    1967 - 2005

---

Myspace used to be better than facebook at one time. Now they are both horrible and i use neither.
    1967 - 2005

---

Blog Entries
    Bruno Mars is fucking terrible.