Page 46 of 252 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 56 96 146 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    The best:
    sorry but this is one of the best openings ever. It explains the show.

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

The first batman movie, where the joker was the one who killed bruce waynes parents and dies was the best batman movie ever.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

The new spider man is going to suck, because it's way to early to start from the beginning on a movie.....Again.
    1967 - 2005

---

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    The first batman movie, where the joker was the one who killed bruce waynes parents and dies was the best batman movie ever.
    This may be considered blasphemy now since heath died
    but The best joker ever was Jack Fucking Nicholson, you could believe every minute that he was really that bat-shit crazy, Heath did a hell of a job, but those are some damn big shoes to fill

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    sorry but this is one of the best openings ever. It explains the show.

I love this show
    especially the episodes with the Scotsman

Blog Entries
    the Saint's row franchise is more fun than the GTA franchise
    rip-off or not, they made a couple damn good games for that "frustrated and want to kill everyone ever" kinda mood

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    the Saint's row franchise is more fun than the GTA franchise
    rip-off or not, they made a couple damn good games for that "frustrated and want to kill everyone ever" kinda mood
    Nah. When the focus of a game is debauchery, I tend to get bored when the creators try to make a complex plot. GTA just lets me get into the action.

the rock vs cena is being way over hyped and i don't think it will be that good of a match and would much rather see stone cold steve austin vs cm punk.
    1967 - 2005

---

Blog Entries
    The Divas division hasn't really changed at all.

Johnny bravo and scotty too hotty could have been twins.

1967 - 2005

---