Page 39 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 2447
  1. #381
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    1
    yeah it was

    on topic: most people hate TNA merely because it is cool to do so
    same with Cena


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  2. #382
    I value the x division more so then any other division in tna.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005


    ---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

  3. #383
    I also used to enjoy watching both the cruiser weight/light heavy weight division more so then any other division in wwe/wwf and i was sad when they nerfed it.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005


    ---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

  4. #384
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    yeah it was

    on topic: most people hate TNA merely because it is cool to do so
    same with Cena
    I've mellowed out on hating TNA because while I genuinely don't like it, I'm starting to find it Goddamn hilarious.

    Related unpopular opinions:
    The more militant TNA fans on the internet (specifically, the type that enjoys telling everyone to "go suck on McMahon's cock" and whatnot) are like those kids at school who consider themselves non-conformist or anti-mainstream because they listen to Green Day... When you try to explain that Green Day aren't very original/obscure and certainly not good, in their mind you're another "hater" and thus only validating their cause.

    Nonetheless, WWE "fanboys" are much more intolerable than TNA ones.


  5. #385
    I think john cena could of had a killer gimmick as a military character such as a sgt slaughter, due to his appearance of looking like a marine and his hollywood side of acting as one.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005


    ---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

  6. #386
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I've mellowed out on hating TNA because while I genuinely don't like it, I'm starting to find it Goddamn hilarious.

    Related unpopular opinions:
    The more militant TNA fans on the internet (specifically, the type that enjoys telling everyone to "go suck on McMahon's cock" and whatnot) are like those kids at school who consider themselves non-conformist or anti-mainstream because they listen to Green Day... When you try to explain that Green Day aren't very original/obscure and certainly not good, in their mind you're another "hater" and thus only validating their cause.

    Nonetheless, WWE "fanboys" are much more intolerable than TNA ones.
    true
    "I'm more non-conformist than you! I'm so non-conformist I actually wore pink once!"

    I like both promotions, honestly I don't get a lot of the hate thrown TNA's way, and I have a great deal of respect for Mcmahon's ability to forever change wrestling while making himself enough money to sleep on giant piles of it every night


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  7. #387
    Randy ortan would have made a great masked character.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005


    ---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

  8. #388
    God el gabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    Mexican rap is actually pretty cool.

    Those are not Mexicans, they're Puerto Ricans. LOL


    "I am not a NUGGET!"

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Those are not Mexicans, they're Puerto Ricans. LOL
    Wow really? I feel bad now

    edit: either way it's still pretty cool
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005


    ---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

  10. #390
    God el gabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    true
    "I'm more non-conformist than you! I'm so non-conformist I actually wore pink once!"

    I like both promotions, honestly I don't get a lot of the hate thrown TNA's way, and I have a great deal of respect for Mcmahon's ability to forever change wrestling while making himself enough money to sleep on giant piles of it every night
    In my case it's more frustration than anything. They have awesome talent and potential and it's really fucked up to see a company that could give Vince a run for his money being run the way it is.


    "I am not a NUGGET!"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.