Page 38 of 249 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 48 88 138 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    I have a puppy pug and if you dont let it sleep in the same bed as you it digs at the door until gone 5 in the morning and wont stop yelping.

It demands to be with you when you are in the house and always is being asked to be picked up and even follows people to the bath room when she is sitting with them.

Cats on the other hand i find they like to be left alone some times but when they want attention they let you know.
    lol my lab actually sleeps in my bed every night :P
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    What does he do to his kids?
    Watch Beyond the Mat.

But in short he ignores them and never made the effort to bond with them.

He spends time with his son but they dont talk.

And his daughter travelled along way to try and bond with him for the first time in years. A whole thing was arranged where he was going to have dinner with his daughter who he made no effort to communicate with in years and when she got there. He refused to come out of his hotel room. Didnt even say hello to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    lol my lab actually sleeps in my bed every night :P
    The problem is the routine they get into. I hate it as it snores ALOT and for such a small dog takes up half the bed.

But you try and stop it and you get being kept up at night with digging at the door and that screaming that dogs do.

Mexican rap is actually pretty cool.

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Watch Beyond the Mat.

But in short he ignores them and never made the effort to bond with them.

He spends time with his son but they dont talk.

And his daughter travelled along way to try and bond with him for the first time in years. A whole thing was arranged where he was going to have dinner with his daughter who he made no effort to communicate with in years and when she got there. He refused to come out of his hotel room. Didnt even say hello to her.
    I think that he may believe that they are better off without him in some ways
    He's an odd individual, no doubt about it but one documentary doesn't tell me enough to make a judgement

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Great observation. If Mario were to debut these days, kids would probably laugh at that the fact that a fat Italian plumber runs around grabbing mushrooms and chasing an evil turtle. He actually turned out to be the most influential video game character.
    Yeah, today people seem to need a certain amount of "grit" or else it's just a kid's game
    the original Sonic would have had the same issues, people would have been complaining all over the internet that hedgehogs aren't blue
    and don't even get started on Kirby

on another note: Dancin Kirby time! <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")> <("<) (>")>

Old school hardcore rpgs are dying, and it makes me sad. The RTS already died, soon I won't have anything new to play

Blog Entries
    You're all sheep. SHEEP!
    D.O.A.

The best game ever was tetris. [also it was my very first game ever on the original gameboy]

Power metal version of the theme
    1967 - 2005

---

Blog Entries
    This is the most fun game I have ever played

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    This is the most fun game I have ever played
    The nes was a blast
    1967 - 2005

---