Page 36 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Here's a duo unpopular opinion:

Older video games are better than newer ones and graphics don't make games better if the storyline is non existent or sucks.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post

Older video games are better than newer ones and graphics don't make games better if the storyline is non existent or sucks.
    Sorry but for the adverage gamer Gameplay is most important.

You ask the guys who play for fun the just want a game they can just keep playing.

I do think that Storyline is important but not to the adverage gamer who just wants to race someone, play someone at sport or kill shit,

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    9/11 got blown WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out of proportion.
    I'm no scholar of 9/11.... but the saddest thing about 9/11 is the amount of people who seem to have forgotten the original purpose/symbolism of the attacks, usually writing it off as something like "Al Queda hate America's freedom" or "Al Queda wanted to turn the world into muslims".

It had nothing to do with any of that, and everything to do with American foreign policy, such as their involvement in the Israel-Palestine confict and continuing to have their military hang around well after the Gulf War ended. The twin towers attack was intended as a sort of symbolic wake-up call to the American people (hence why they didn't just attack a military base or whatever)

Needless to say, they pretty much failed in their purpose no matter which way you look at it.... but history could be doomed to repeat itself if we fail to learn from it.

It's quite sad that this is an unpopular opinion

People who argue Fact are morons.

I started out with a Sega Master System (NES's competition) and I can say I enjoyed and enjoy older games. Might be the nostalgia factor, but I get rather bored of newer games rather quickly.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    Jake The Snake Roberts could wrestle better with a blindfold on than half of the guys on the WWE's roster

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Jake The Snake Roberts could wrestle better with a blindfold on than half of the guys on the WWE's roster
    LOL that Wrestlemania 7 match was awful

Kittens usually want more attention then puppies.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    I started out with a Sega Master System (NES's competition) and I can say I enjoyed and enjoy older games. Might be the nostalgia factor, but I get rather bored of newer games rather quickly.
    I think nostalga plays a large part in it, there are some games that I think would have never worked on a newer system, and some awesome games that we need the better tech just to have at all

One the one hand, games like "Super Ghosts and Ghouls" and the original Mario Bros, (or my fav of the franchise Mario bros 2) would not have survived in today's market, mainly because the main audience doesn't want to have to work too hard.

On the other, game innovations like "Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion" having a 24/7 schedule for almost every NPC, and just about all of MAss Effect and Dragon Age, would not have been possible as early as 15 years ago

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.