Page 35 of 252 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 85 135 ... LastLast
    The 90s had some of the best one hit wonders ever.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    I don't get why some people on here don't have avatars but have sigs(No shot to anyone, I just don't get it).
    Yeah i dont get that either.

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    I don't get why some people on here don't have avatars but have sigs(No shot to anyone, I just don't get it).
    Maybe they don't know what they want to use as an avatar
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

People who are closed minded to different types of music, are also closed minded to life in general.
    1967 - 2005

---

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    People who are closed minded to different types of music, are also closed minded to life in general.
    Thats just called immaturity. The way ive always seen it is that alot of people who dont like different types of music actually do but there friends dont like it so they dont.

Eminem is not the greatest white rapper ever. The Beastie Boys are
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Eminem is not the greatest white rapper ever. The Beastie Boys are

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    I do love MC Chris, but I can't in good faith call him the best white rapper
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    I do love MC Chris, but I can't in good faith call him the best white rapper
    LOL i dont even consider the guy to be a musician.

But yeah the Beastie Boys were epic and had more talent. But because of the time that Eminem came onto the scene and which artists associated themselves with him hes going to be considered the best.

Stan has to be considered one of the best songs of all time

Possibly unpopular opinion: Vanilla Ice was a good rapper with good lyrics