Page 33 of 249 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 83 133 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    James Randi is the smartest man alive
    he is so smart that every woman he comes in contact with should immediately have sex with him, on the off chance of getting a baby with his genius-genes

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Kilts should be perfectly acceptable men's wear all over the world
    seriously, they are much more comfortable, and put one in a better mood

Jingle all the way is one of the best christmas movies ever.

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Burnidette Peters look hot as hell!
    I know shes gotta be in her 60's now but shes still hot as hell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    I know shes gotta be in her 60's now but shes still hot as hell
    yeah
    she's a GMILF

Also, so is the chick from "Saving Grace" That series shows her nekkid a lot more than I thought was allowed in this country, which is also awesome

Whether or not someone allows smoking in their business should be up to them, NOT to the government. This is coming from someone who doesn't smoke and hasn't for years, it is a matter of freedom. tobacco is legal, therefore the government should not try and ban it in private-owned businesses.

Black Ninja!
    Paul Heyman is the greatest mind in the history of pro wrestling.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Governments shouldn't interfere with people who do illegal drugs as it's their choice to make.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

1967 - 2005

---

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    Governments shouldn't interfere with people who do illegal drugs as it's their choice to make.
    I didnt think they did?

I thought it was ilegal to possess drugs but not to be high on them or to of admitted taken them?

May be completey wrong as i literally know nothing about drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldust22 View Post
    I didnt think they did?

I thought it was ilegal to possess drugs but not to be high on them or to of admitted taken them?

May be completey wrong as i literally know nothing about drugs.
    State wise (varies) on punishment for illegal drugs, but federal trumps state, and you would be surprised with the amount of punishment/jail time you could get if they actually charged you on a federal level.

Technically it's illegal for both, but carrying it on you or in possession is a higher crime if i am not mistaken.
    1967 - 2005

---