Page 28 of 252 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Happens alot here in the UK as well people going out in there PJs with a coat or something over the top.
    I know a few who have done it. Go to the 24 hour Tescos at 3 in the morning or something, but never in the streets like!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    I was at Walmart today getting some travel sized things(lol) there was this chick wearing pajamas and she was looking at pajamas. She went with the Hello Kitty ones. lol Must have worn the other ones out.
    Haha!!
    I mean, I'm lazy, I'll admit that, but I could never be that lazy!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I wouldn't even wear pajamas on pajama day at school. lol.

Do those pajama hats that are in Looney Tunes really exist? How did the artists think of them if they dont
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I know a few who have done it. Go to the 24 hour Tescos at 3 in the morning or something, but never in the streets like!
    3 in the morning is mainly drunks.

its very common from 5am till about 9am.

Have you ever noticed that pajamas with Christmas things on them are the most comfortable?

Our UK brothers and sisters should check out www.peopleofwalmart.com
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    I laugh too hard every time on go on there.

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    We have Walmart over here apart from its called Asda.

People who think that the South is full of illiterate retards forget that most of America's greatest writers come from the South

Raphael was the best Ninja Turtle