Page 26 of 252 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    wearing pajamas in public is trashy
    There's this tall white guy in my AP Language and Composition class who wears PJ's to school EVERY SINGLE DAY.

For the G4 watchers out there (or former like myself) Alison Haislip > Olivia Munn
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

i liked wearing slippers to school, it was comfy
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

For the G4 watchers out there (or former like myself) Alison Haislip > Olivia Munn
    Most women> Olivia Munn. lol. I like a good looking woman as much as a guy does. She thinks she is hotter than she actually is. Which is a turn off.

Toddlers and Tiaras should be taken off television.

couldn't agree more bro!!! Alison Haislip is more amazing than amazing. But Morgan Webb is more amazing that Alison Haislip.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Who in the right mind does that?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Who in the right mind does that?!
    Come to the states and you'll see that everyone does. Nobody here is in their right mind. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    Come to the states and you'll see that everyone does. Nobody here is in their right mind. lol
    Seriously?! I don't get why anyone would want to go out in public in their pajamas! You must be reeeeeally lazy if you can't be asked to change to go out lol!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Seriously?! I don't get why anyone would want to go out in public in their pajamas! You must be reeeeeally lazy if you can't be asked to change to go out lol!!
    Alot of Americans are relllllally lazy
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...