Page 24 of 252 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    America Ferrara was the cutest of the Traveling Pants chicks
    I'm latin and I really can't see it man. Sorry. Gotta go with the redhead.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Hey Potheads. "It's not as bad as tobacco and alcohol" is not a logical reason to legalize weed, it's a better argument to outlaw tobacco and alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    I'm latin and I really can't see it man. Sorry. Gotta go with the redhead.
    wasn't a fan of her face, she is numero dos in my book
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Lady Gaga is a ripoff of Elton John and Madonna, there is nothing original about her

Lady Gaga is a ripoff of Elton John and Madonna, there is nothing original about her
    More so of a rip off of david bowie than those two imo
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

I like Katy Perry, they are totally catchy and make me smile to sing along to

I don't get the whole "no bullying" bullshit. I was bullied, and alot of other people were too. I got up, brushed myself off, and dotted the sumbitch's eye, kids these days need to learn to do the same

It abolutely terrifies me that one day, this younger generation of kids: the hipsters, the scene kids, the kids who have a squalling bawling fit if someone says something mean to them, the jersey shore worshippers, etc. will run for president

I like ALL of the Stars Wars movies

I like ALL of the Stars Wars movies
    Including or excluding the holiday special?