Page 23 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    sweet potato pie is better than pumpkin
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Green Day needs to quit acting like they are still 20-somethings. You're fucking 40, take the guy-liner and the stupid ties off and just worry about your damn music (which sucks too, but that's a different point)
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Chili cheese fries or bacon/cheese/&ranch is the best way to eat fries

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

I think Stone Cold hated him because he was reminded of himself when looking at Skidmarks.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

There is no difference between Democrats and Republicans anymore. Hell just write in someone you think would be cool to be president, at least you'll feel better about it. Ted Nugent 2012

Fairs have some good food.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

IPOOPINTHEBATH was more entertaining than IPITS

"I am not a NUGGET!"

You can fry almost anything and it will taste good.
    1967 - 2005

---

America Ferrara was the cutest of the Traveling Pants chicks

Sue does not make a good boy name.

1967 - 2005

---