Page 224 of 249 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214222223224225226 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2486
    I blame Bodom. Curse his dark soul!

#REAL!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't like the 'ghost mode' option on EWN.
    IKR? Buncha cowards.

I see better looking men than George Clooney on the street everyday.

Blog Entries
    I dislike it too...
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I dislike it too...
    Because you can't see what 'female users' are online?

We blame SG for everything around these parts, always have done. I thought you'd have picked up on that by now
    You give too much credit to the idea that I actually pay attention to what you guys say when it's not involving me

Quote Originally Posted by savage girl View Post
    I see better looking men than George Clooney on the street everyday.
    You and me both, sister...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    George Clooney is a sex god. Right, Bods? Back me up, bro. Shit Batman, though. Can't decide if he's the worst--Kilmer kinda sucked a watermelon though a straw with his performance. Not that I've seen any of those two movies from start to finish.

B-Fleck will be the best Bats yet. His buddy Kevin Smith would never let him live it down if he bombed.

Why did I come here?

Just to say, y2j is one of the most overrated wrestlers ever. I'm a huge fan, regardless, but, yeah... Sloppy as fuck in the ring.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IKR? Buncha cowards.
    Lol. It's not tgst though, J mesn, if you're online, why eould you want to hide that? Just serms like something strange to do on a wrestling forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Because you can't see what 'female users' are online?
    Don't be ridiculous. There aren't any girls here.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    George Clooney is a sex god. Right, Bods? Back me up, bro. Shit Batman, though. Can't decide if he's the worst--Kilmer kinda sucked a watermelon though a straw with his performance. Not that I've seen any of those two movies from start to finish.

B-Fleck will be the best Bats yet. His buddy Kevin Smith would never let him live it down if he bombed.

Why did I come here?

Just to say, y2j is one of the most overrated wrestlers ever. I'm a huge fan, regardless, but, yeah... Sloppy as fuck in the ring.
    Val Kilmer's best role was in Real Genius. Everything since then has been less and less good.
    That being said, he was a better batman than Clooney, though that's a lot like beating an infant at a "Who's taller" contest.

IMO Keaton has been the best yet, (And he didn't need a 3-pack a day voice for the cowl) Also, much like Affleck, the announcement that he would be the Bats was met with nerd rage (old-school nerd rage, back when you had to write a letter to a magazine to express your anger)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    While I'm here.

When Kevin Nash speaks I listen and generally agree and believe. Especially these days. Not always; I'll never agree with his assertion that it was the right decision to beat Goldberg at Starcade 1998.

The Clique were right to behave the way they did in the mid-nineties.

1997 was the greatest year in the history of wrestling. Across the board the talent was unparraleled.

The Ultimate Warrior was awesome.

Barring their title win at SummerSlam 1991 and that fantastic six-man street fight at Wrestlemania, LOD never had a great match in WWF.

Davey Richards is better off in matches that last less than fifteen minutes, and has no place calling a match that lasts 40+ minutes. Him and Eddie will struggle in WWE. Shame, because saying what I just did, I'm still a fan. I also like the Name Derrick Billington. Any homage to Dynamite Kid is fine by me.

I support MVP in his support of the fact that Benoit shouldn't be remembered as a murderer. Having had an ex who dealt with mental issues, I know just how destructuve to the mind they can be. I do support the fact that he shouldn't be in the HoF, though, because his inclusion wouldn't be understood and accepted by the masses.

Vince Russo is a charming man.

Kevin Steen is a fat piece of shit, and so is Chris Hero, and Samoa Joe. As much as I'd love to see all three earning the big bucks in WWE, they've only got themselves to blame. Unless someone has an injury that prevents them from hitting the gym at least five times a week while they're a wrestler (Tazz springs to mind here), then I've no sympathy for them.

WWE is a mere shade of the WWF. The product today feels like it couldn't be spontaneous if it tried. HHH is not the answer we were all looking for.

PWG>RoH. S'been like that for years.

Randy Orton is the smoothest bonafied main eventer the WWE has seen in years. Sucks about that N-E personality, though.

Cody Hall will be world champ in five years minimum.

WWE's policy of only hiring young guys is a poor business decision. I understand the whole long term investment, but for every employee? It's a joke.

Bruno Samartino was shit in the ring, and his whole act just exploited the Italian comunity in New York. His successor/predecessor Pedro Morales is of the same vein.

Ric Flair put on less than 10 great performances after 1989, and relied on his character after that. Just like Hogan did, yet Hogan is shit on for it.

Cena deserves to break Flairs record.

DB is way better than Punk in the ring. Way better.

Ryback could be something special if given ample opportunity.

Chyna did more for women in wrestling than Lita and Trish combined.

Mick Foley was a fool to give his body to his opponents as much he did. Bless him for it, but a fool he most certainly was.

Rikishi should have been a WWF World Champion.

Goldust was one of the worst characters in wrestling until he hooked up with Booker T.

Ahmed Johnson was at one point one of the most exciting wrestlers in the business and should have been the WWF Champion.

Raven was one of the laziest wrestlers of the modern era. Truly a disappointment to the talent he has.

Shawn Michaels was always better than Bret Hart.

Foley made The Rock and HHH. Before Foley came along, 'taker was one of the most boring wrestlers in the ring ever. Post Wrestlemania XIV Austin would have struggled as well. Foley was still a fool to give his body to them as much as he did, considering how much they were earning compared to him.

To reiterate my first opinion, Goldberg was "DA MAN" in 1998 and had he remained WCW champ, WWF might not have won the war. His shooter persona made people believe in wrestling like no one during his era, and that aura hasn't been replicated since.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.