Page 22 of 249 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    Carlos Mencia is a poor parody of George Lopez
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Reichwulf View Post
    Real men drink mixed drinks if they drink any alcohol at all.
    There's nothing better than an ice cold beer on a ho summer's day.

Black Label for anything else.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Wade Barrett has the potential to be great main eventer and the potential to be the best Brit that WWE has ever utilized
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Sure. The people from the gay community have to be some of the most loving and friendly people in the world. They make awesome friends and aren't bad like most of the people I live around think. Overall just lovely people. Is that good?
    Now that I think of it, I've never met a gay person that was mean or had a bad attitude/intensions.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Redheads are the hottest

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Redheads are the hottest
    "Silent Rage" has a bigger ego than Luke.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Jeremiah should have won Tough Enough

I don't like ketchup. I don't even put it on meatloaf or fries. My meatloaf has bbq sauce and my fries are either naked or have mustard

Cheese cake is the best cake in the world
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    I don't like ketchup. I don't even put it on meatloaf or fries. My meatloaf has bbq sauce and my fries are either naked or have mustard
    Fries with mustard poor fries
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul