Page 2 of 252 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2512
  1. #11
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    This is the new Unpopular Opinions thread. Keep your nonsensical postwhoring and GOTIS bullshit in that other thread.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #12
    you might as well reach inside a toilet bowl and eat your shit if you get a steak cooked more than medium well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  3. #13
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Florida Gators > Seminoles

  4. #14
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    you might as well reach inside a toilet bowl and eat your shit if you get a steak cooked more than medium well.

    FUCKING. A.

    Rare - Medium Rare is preferable for steak and about medium for hamburgers... but I'd cook pork well done because I'm paranoid about ringworms.


  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post

    FUCKING. A.

    Rare - Medium Rare is preferable for steak and about medium for hamburgers... but I'd cook pork well done because I'm paranoid about ringworms.
    It's just that if you cook it more than medium well, then you don't have any flavor left in it. I prefer mine medium. I've worked at a diner in my hometown for 8 years and everytime someone gets a well done ribeye I want to tell them they can't have it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  6. #16
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post

    FUCKING. A.

    Rare - Medium Rare is preferable for steak and about medium for hamburgers... but I'd cook pork well done because I'm paranoid about ringworms.
    When I cook Roast beef, it has to be medium with the help of a meat thermometer. If it cooks longer, the roast is too damn tough.

  7. #17
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    It's just that if you cook it more than medium well, then you don't have any flavor left in it. I prefer mine medium. I've worked at a diner in my hometown for 8 years and everytime someone gets a well done ribeye I want to tell them they can't have it.
    Oh God yeah, well done is an absolute waste of meat.

    I grew up in a family that cooked fucking everything well done. The day I had my first rare steak was like.... a blind guy regaining his sight, or something. (also it didn't make my jaw sore as fuck trying to chew through the bastard)


  8. #18
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    12 Rounds wasn't that bad of a movie.
    It was pretty much just Die Hard With A Vengeance.... minus the charm.

    John Cena's not too shabby as an actor though. I'm sure he'll have a bright career there once he's through with wrestling.


  9. #19
    The Condemned has been the best of the WWE films.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,679
    Blog Entries
    1
    The '30,000 posts to go' thread is more of a postwhoring thread than the 'unpopular opinion' thread.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.