Page 160 of 252 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150158159160161162 170 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2513
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I bet I'm the only normal person on this site.
    You're not normal...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Kanye West isn't nearly good enough to have the ego he has.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savage girl View Post
    Kanye West isn't nearly good enough to have the ego he has.
    not sure that's unpopular, but kudos on the Uncle Jesse sig pic :P

I don't like the new Batman movies, I am against the idea that comic book movies need to be "realistic" I don't want gritty realism when I am watching a movie about a guy dressed as a flying rodent who's biggest enemies are a psychotic clown, a man in a green jumpsuit who's spent way too much time with the Sunday Paper filling out the brain teasers, and a guy who's powers basically translate into being really, really fucking cold (the suit does the rest)

Honestly I would rather just go back and watch the Tim Burton movies (Also Michael Keaton understood how to be both Batman and Bruce Wayne, and did a great job)

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    not sure that's unpopular, but kudos on the Uncle Jesse sig pic :P
    Full House was my favorite show back in the 90's and I have every season on DVD. My Stamos has crush has been going strong since i was 5 lol.

Blog Entries
    I hate rap and hip-hop.
    Kid Rock is the only rapper I've ever enjoyed listening to.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by savage girl View Post
    Full House was my favorite show back in the 90's and I have every season on DVD. My Stamos has crush has been going strong since i was 5 lol.
    I totally understand.
    I guess that's the reason his dick has a more impressive resume than he does.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm not a fan of religion and all the grief it causes.

1. Jack Swagger should give it up for an MMA career in UFC… shit, he is 31 and does not have any MMA training, OK Bellator then.

2. If Road Warrior Hawk was still alive even he would have told Big E. Langston to rethink his haircut.

3. Big E. has more personality than Ryback and will go further in the long run.

4. I’m not sure why The Big Show catches so much grief. He is a consummate professional. He can deliver better than average promos and his wrestling is more entertaining than many people half his size.

5. The past 3 years have been Mark Henry’s best. It is unfortunate WWE could not turn the success of his retirement promo into something more substantial than an immediate loss to Cena.

6. The Great Khali is painful to watch, not just because his wrestling is limited, but because it actually looks like he is in pain when he moves around. I keep expecting to see some freakish Psycho Sid like accident when one of his stick figure legs collapses under his own weight.

7. RVD, please never leave WWE again.

8. OK, I get it the shield can come out and beat up anyone at any time. So where do you go from there? How do you turn them into interesting individual characters?

9. I just don’t like Damien Sandow. His wrestling style is awkward and unimaginative. His character has no depth other than the initial heat from being snooty towards the crowd. When he cashes in his title run will be short and forgettable.

10. I am not quite sure where the Wyatt Family is going, but they better get there fast. What the hell is Bray Wyatt even talking about?

11. Wow! Total Divas must be more fake than most reality TV. Are we really supposed to believe Tyson Kidd hurt or not just sat around like a dumb ass while Nattie strutted around in full lingerie deliciousness.

Oreos are the most overrated biscuits ever. They aren't even that nice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oreos are the most overrated biscuits ever. They aren't even that nice.
    They're called cookie, dumbass. You Brits and your jargon.