1. Jack Swagger should give it up for an MMA career in UFCâ€¦ shit, he is 31 and does not have any MMA training, OK Bellator then.
2. If Road Warrior Hawk was still alive even he would have told Big E. Langston to rethink his haircut.
3. Big E. has more personality than Ryback and will go further in the long run.
4. Iâ€™m not sure why The Big Show catches so much grief. He is a consummate professional. He can deliver better than average promos and his wrestling is more entertaining than many people half his size.
5. The past 3 years have been Mark Henryâ€™s best. It is unfortunate WWE could not turn the success of his retirement promo into something more substantial than an immediate loss to Cena.
6. The Great Khali is painful to watch, not just because his wrestling is limited, but because it actually looks like he is in pain when he moves around. I keep expecting to see some freakish Psycho Sid like accident when one of his stick figure legs collapses under his own weight.
7. RVD, please never leave WWE again.
8. OK, I get it the shield can come out and beat up anyone at any time. So where do you go from there? How do you turn them into interesting individual characters?
9. I just donâ€™t like Damien Sandow. His wrestling style is awkward and unimaginative. His character has no depth other than the initial heat from being snooty towards the crowd. When he cashes in his title run will be short and forgettable.
10. I am not quite sure where the Wyatt Family is going, but they better get there fast. What the hell is Bray Wyatt even talking about?
11. Wow! Total Divas must be more fake than most reality TV. Are we really supposed to believe Tyson Kidd hurt or not just sat around like a dumb ass while Nattie strutted around in full lingerie deliciousness.