Page 152 of 249 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142150151152153154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2486
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Since this is the Unpopular Opinions thread, allow me to present one of my own:

I hate the direction this thread is going.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

Right back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I always viewed it more as a text-based television series. When I am on here and I see a show my first thought is to check it out before I even think about logging off to go chill with my friends. I always see very interesting progression with stories that don't always over-lap each other instead of making up a new and non-canon story the next day after play time is over. It's always an on-going plot with each character and you begin to wonder where they will go next or when they will reach a dead end. It used to be one of the most fun parts of the site where everyone could just goof around. You still see that kind of stuff but only from a certain small base of members. Some people are deeply invested in this whole e-fedding thing and I can't blame them; When I first heard about it - it was introduced to me in the form of EWNCW. At first I shrugged it off but at the same time I was interested because at first instead of making up characters Splattered took the names of all the EWN'ers and put them on a roster together. Then when shows started getting put out I loved the thought of myself putting my foot up the ass of somebody I don't really like on the boards. lol -- It's very different now.

I agree with you. Honestly, I think your best comments for the whole eFedding is that it helped you in your writing. It's a creative outlet in which you can become a much better creative thinker, or totally expose yourself for being a one hit wonder with ideas (not mentioning any characters in the eFeds because I genuinely like reading them and don't want to make some users mad). If you use it the right way (just like LARPing can give you exercise and teach you how to fight with weapons) it can be helpful in real life situations - Example: Fed owner doesn't like your script you handed over and offers constructive criticism on how to fix it is comparable to your boss at your job telling you that he didn't like your last report and offers what he would change about it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I agree with you. Honestly, I think your best comments for the whole eFedding is that it helped you in your writing. It's a creative outlet in which you can become a much better creative thinker, or totally expose yourself for being a one hit wonder with ideas (not mentioning any characters in the eFeds because I genuinely like reading them and don't want to make some users mad). If you use it the right way (just like LARPing can give you exercise and teach you how to fight with weapons) it can be helpful in real life situations - Example: Fed owner doesn't like your script you handed over and offers constructive criticism on how to fix it is comparable to your boss at your job telling you that he didn't like your last report and offers what he would change about it.

I agree with that. I used to be a grammatical failing idiot. Woo~
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I agree with that. I used to be a grammatical failing idiot. Woo~

eFeds - Where the Grammar Ignorant go to become Grammar Nazi's.

It was like I said to maggs way back then and how I still stand to this day; eFedding is a game. It shouldn't be something used to ridicule people but also shouldn't be used as the standard of what is fun in the IWC. It's a simple game that many choose to participate in; just like I choose to participate in the "Caption This" threads, the Word Name Association threads, or my continued quest to raise the intellectual content of posts in the TNA Forums. It's something users do to pass the time while living out their virtual lives on the interwebs.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Here's an unpopular opinion:

The 'Harlem Shake' is the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Thank-you!
    I thought i was the only person who thought that it was nothing but, sheer ridiculous... I mean, i dread to think how this is considered good?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Thank-you!
    I thought i was the only person who thought that it was nothing but, sheer ridiculous... I mean, i dread to think how this is considered good?
    I know, right?
    It's just a bunch of people dancing. Please tell me what is so new about that? And why is everyone jerking off to this new 'concept'?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I know, right?
    It's just a bunch of people dancing. Please tell me what is so new about that? And why is everyone jerking off to this new 'concept'?
    So pointless!
    From what i recall...people dancing around has been happening for years and years... It isn't even fun, so silly and the song...makes me wanna crack the bap it is that shite

Agreed

Last thing that it was so stupid was the Gangnan Style

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....