Page 151 of 249 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2486
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I am not saying the comparison of D&D boys to eFedders is new - I am saying that I gave them a virtual identity that is closer than what D&D was. Virtual LARPing and eFedding go hand in hand where as hosting full PPVs for your friends to play with you on XBox Live for WWE 13 is closer to a Dungeon Master building a world for his friends to play in. If you made the comparison of eFedding to Virtual LARPing, I will give you the credit. But I haven't seen anyone say it yet, so I am going to bask in my glory on this one.
    I don't know....your comparison and my larp themed sigs started around the same time - and I was toying with the idea for a bit before that. So lets just agree that you stole the thoughts from my superior brain while I was sleeping by sorcery, OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't know....your comparison and my larp themed sigs started around the same time - and I was toying with the idea for a bit before that. So lets just agree that you stole the thoughts from my superior brain while I was sleeping by sorcery, OK?
    Was Bodom your Prince Charming?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Nothing wrong with being a showy, egocentric bastard. My narcissism loves me.

No ill was meant with the comment; I honestly hope to work hard enough to one day be well enough off that collecting cars could be an option. My first pick would be a '73 Vega. It's one of the goals I do have in my real life.

I just hope I can get there through hard work, dedication, and striving to be the best in whatever field I choose to be in. I'd much rather have $10 in my bank account because I earned it than to have $1,000,000 because I managed to sue the right company and they were willing to pay me off. I guess that's the back woods, redneck, work ethic I have

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

DRG raped Robstars mind. I'll agree to that.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Was Bodom your Prince Charming?
    Jealousy is not your colour Wade

Blog Entries
    DRG raped Robstars mind. I'll agree to that.
    It's probably the most action I can get anyone to admit to lately with me

No ill was meant with the comment; I honestly hope to work hard enough to one day be well enough off that collecting cars could be an option. My first pick would be a '73 Vega. It's one of the goals I do have in my real life.

I just hope I can get there through hard work, dedication, and striving to be the best in whatever field I choose to be in. I'd much rather have $10 in my bank account because I earned it than to have $1,000,000 because I managed to sue the right company and they were willing to pay me off. I guess that's the back woods, redneck, work ethic I have
    I know chief, I actually am terribly egocentric and narcissistic but in an adorable way.

Fair play to ya chieftan.

Jealousy is not your colour Wade
    Sometimes I think you can see straight into my soul.

Blog Entries
    Since this is the Unpopular Opinions thread, allow me to present one of my own:

I hate the direction this thread is going.

I always viewed it more as a text-based television series. When I am on here and I see a show my first thought is to check it out before I even think about logging off to go chill with my friends. I always see very interesting progression with stories that don't always over-lap each other instead of making up a new and non-canon story the next day after play time is over. It's always an on-going plot with each character and you begin to wonder where they will go next or when they will reach a dead end. It used to be one of the most fun parts of the site where everyone could just goof around. You still see that kind of stuff but only from a certain small base of members. Some people are deeply invested in this whole e-fedding thing and I can't blame them; When I first heard about it - it was introduced to me in the form of EWNCW. At first I shrugged it off but at the same time I was interested because at first instead of making up characters Splattered took the names of all the EWN'ers and put them on a roster together. Then when shows started getting put out I loved the thought of myself putting my foot up the ass of somebody I don't really like on the boards. lol -- It's very different now.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs