Page 145 of 249 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135143144145146147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2486
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He would have to go heel.
    then THAT would make my opinion NOT unpopular, wouldn't it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    then THAT would make my opinion NOT unpopular, wouldn't it?
    based on the fact that pretty much everyone in the thread saying who should the wwe release said the great khali, no I disagree... your opinion would be incredibly unpopular with the iwc at least either way. So you think that with his current gimmick he should win a wwe title or a whc?
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    based on the fact that pretty much everyone in the thread saying who should the wwe release said the great khali, no I disagree... your opinion would be incredibly unpopular with the iwc at least either way. So you think that with his current gimmick he should win a wwe title or a whc?
    His heel run as World Heavyweight Champion back in '07 and having to defend it against Batista and Kane made a great substitute for Edge. But I think Khali should fight for the title as he is against Show, being a face doesn't necessarily mean weakness, I hate how that is
    so. Khali should be as dominant as he was as a heel, in honesty, he can kick Undertaker's ass now just like back in 06, but his smile somehow weakens him. He has what it takes, and beating Show for the title(so Ziggler could cash in at Elimination Chamber or even after WrestleMania) could give Khali and his fans hope. I don't praise Khali, just think as title run as a face would be a nice change. Then after Ziggler cashes it in on him after ward, THEN he can lose Natalya and Horny, and become a heel with anger. The i won;t care if he wiins the title again. WWE booking just need to stop with the "black and white" way of portraying characters in wrestlers. This isn't Saturday Morning shows, at least they have decent writing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMBison View Post
    His heel run as World Heavyweight Champion back in '07 and having to defend it against Batista and Kane made a great substitute for Edge. But I think Khali should fight for the title as he is against Show, being a face doesn't necessarily mean weakness, I hate how that is
    so. Khali should be as dominant as he was as a heel, in honesty, he can kick Undertaker's ass now just like back in 06, but his smile somehow weakens him. He has what it takes, and beating Show for the title(so Ziggler could cash in at Elimination Chamber or even after WrestleMania) could give Khali and his fans hope. I don't praise Khali, just think as title run as a face would be a nice change. Then after Ziggler cashes it in on him after ward, THEN he can lose Natalya and Horny, and become a heel with anger. The i won;t care if he wiins the title again. WWE booking just need to stop with the "black and white" way of portraying characters in wrestlers. This isn't Saturday Morning shows, at least they have decent writing.
    That's fair... I think it's because he loses alot that people hate on his gimmick... but I see your point.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Life is too short. Why waste it on sleep?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Life is too short. Why waste it on sleep?
    this post reminded me of the song cough syrup by young the giant. great song.
    #TeamGeeky

Robstar abuses his moderator powers to avoid being publicly humiliated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robstar's mother View Post
    Robstar abuses his moderator powers to avoid being publicly humiliated.
    I think the troll is mad that the mod did his job well and banned you.
    #TeamGeeky

Seriously guy, go to CBOT. I'm sure Rob will let you get one post in to argue against him on the misogyny issue. I'll even go quote Rob in that thread so you can respond accordingly.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Seriously guy, go to CBOT. I'm sure Rob will let you get one post in to argue against him on the misogyny issue. I'll even go quote Rob in that thread so you can respond accordingly.
    he banned me again that quickly.

I will try to respond again.