Page 143 of 251 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2507
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    to the first part, I wasn't being rude about it. I just said that he did have an unpopular opinion... I didn't say he was stupid to think that. also I have started many threads about single wrestlers and not been merged. including a cm punk and daniel bryan thread.
    Yeah, didnt take it as rude or offensive. we're cool, mate.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Wow, the last two pages of this thread were pointless...

My unpopular opinion? The Undertaker is overrated ; Mark Calaway made the best out of a bad gimmick and turned it into a house hold name. The Ministry of Darkness stuff did nothing but helped me to turn the channel to Nitro. It is Mark Calaway in the ring that I enjoyed about the Undertaker character; anyone else would have failed at that gimmick.

That oppinion is very unpopular with me, since i think the undertaker is the greatest ever, in the ring and outside. :P And if you tell me he is not really a deadman and the lord of darkness i will be very very mad at you. Nah..seriously, he IS my favorite, and i cant even really explain why, but you are right. nobody else in the world could have made that gimmick work.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    I really and honestly wish that Taker would go back to the ABA gimmick (I know, real shock coming from me, with my tag team and all) I think it was far more entertaining, and allowed us a rare glimpse at the real Mark Calloway, which was awesome.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

JBL absolutely sucks as a commentator.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    JBL absolutely sucks as a commentator.
    I remembered him being a better commentator than he actually was.. I kind of have to agree with you here... I thought heel miz was better a better heel commentator.
    #TeamGeeky

I enjoyed how the matrix movies ended, I think it was a good way to end neos story and they left it open to make new movies about the rest if anyone wanted to see that.
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

I don't think I have done one of these.. If I did then I have a horrible memory...

I think it would be awesome if Ric Flair and Mae Young made a sex-tape. He could show her how he does his figure four leg lock. And the theme of the passionate love making could be supplied by "The Sexual Chocolate" Mark Henry.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I don't think I have done one of these.. If I did then I have a horrible memory...

I think it would be awesome if Ric Flair and Mae Young made a sex-tape. He could show her how he does his figure four leg lock. And the theme of the passionate love making could be supplied by "The Sexual Chocolate" Mark Henry.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ so much win!
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post

I bet it would sell better than WWE made films.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Sting V Undertaker at Wrestlemania is a terrible Idea. It couldn't possibly happen at any other PPV, but having them face at Wrestlemania makes the result a mistake no matter who wins.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!