Page 142 of 252 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132140141142143144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2513
    I think people are confused as to what an unpopular opinion is. It's not the personal/popular opinion thread.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Sorry I don't frequent into the Tea Pot or whatever the hell it's called section I mean I heard it's popping in there though. You know averaging about one post per week. But as one poster said that is general why this is solely focused on WRESTLING. Your right though lets scrap this threat and start thread number one thousand on Ryback, thread number one hundred thousand on CM Punk, and thread number one billion on John Cena. If you don't like the topic don't post in it. If the mods want to merge it let them, but if they feel it should stay here move on and post some where else.
    It's a wrestling website... an unpopular opinion thread in any section is going to be filled with wrestling related opinions...

Clearly at least one mod thought this was exactly the same and merged it, so that's the end of it I guess!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Sorry I don't frequent into the Tea Pot or whatever the hell it's called section I mean I heard it's popping in there though. You know averaging about one post per week. But as one poster said that is general why this is solely focused on WRESTLING. Your right though lets scrap this threat and start thread number one thousand on Ryback, thread number one hundred thousand on CM Punk, and thread number one billion on John Cena. If you don't like the topic don't post in it. If the mods want to merge it let them, but if they feel it should stay here move on and post some where else.
    LOL one post a week. Last I checked it was the third highest sub forum behind the WWE and Efed secions. Maybe if you stopped contributing to the dribble from the WWE section, you might enlighten yourself to some original and entertaining thoughts for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    LOL one post a week. Last I checked it was the third highest sub forum behind the WWE and Efed secions. Maybe if you stopped contributing to the dribble from the WWE section, you might enlighten yourself to some original and entertaining thoughts for once.
    He won't see this to reply, he will be too busy posting about Cena turning heel and Undertaker returning to face Sting.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Yo come on man this is a safe place for users to make posts like that.

Also a lot of people complain that we only talk about the same old thing on this site, yet when someone comes up with a new thread specifically about wrestlers all people do is bitch. It's true their is no please the IWC.
    to the first part, I wasn't being rude about it. I just said that he did have an unpopular opinion... I didn't say he was stupid to think that. also I have started many threads about single wrestlers and not been merged. including a cm punk and daniel bryan thread.
    #BeJelly

Wow, the last two pages of this thread were pointless...

My unpopular opinion? The Undertaker is overrated ; Mark Calaway made the best out of a bad gimmick and turned it into a house hold name. The Ministry of Darkness stuff did nothing but helped me to turn the channel to Nitro. It is Mark Calaway in the ring that I enjoyed about the Undertaker character; anyone else would have failed at that gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    to the first part, I wasn't being rude about it. I just said that he did have an unpopular opinion... I didn't say he was stupid to think that. also I have started many threads about single wrestlers and not been merged. including a cm punk and daniel bryan thread.
    The reason they weren't merged is because they were horrible threads and posed no threat to the "Official" pages of those superstars...

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The reason they weren't merged is because they were horrible threads and posed no threat to the "Official" pages of those superstars...
    .... I guess you are posting that opinion in the unpopular opinion thread.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yeah, pretty much this...

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah, pretty much this...
    hahahha class move drg
    #BeJelly