Page 14 of 252 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Keep in mind I have it set to 40 post a page.
    I did that for a while, but I found it got real annoying real fast with some threads.

Especially when people would quote massive posts in their entirety over and over again. GRINDS MY GEARZ

Fuck this website and the holier than thou bullshit your trying to pull.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

The best metal is folk metal.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

I was happy the steelers were blown out last night
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Men can cook better than women.
    1967 - 2005

---

the price is right is a terrible game show
    1967 - 2005

---

Randy ortan is pretty boring in the ring
    1967 - 2005

---

The wwe has seriously faded on putting together great story lines
    1967 - 2005

---

Football will replace pay per views for me (go jets)
    1967 - 2005

---

coffee ice cream is the best type of ice cream next to vanilla
    1967 - 2005

---