Page 137 of 252 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127135136137138139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2513
  1. #1361
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    who is Taylor Swift?
    Ignorance is bliss my friend .
    #BeJelly


  2. #1362
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,656
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think Taylor Swift is really quite ugly
    Yeah she really is.


  3. #1363
    I found Swift cute and i would hit that

    Swift>AJ Lee




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #1364
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I found Swift cute and i would hit that

    Swift>AJ Lee
    this might not be super popular but aj> swift by a mile
    #BeJelly


  5. #1365
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I found Swift cute and i would hit that

    Swift>AJ Lee
    AJ is even uglier than Swift so I'm cool with that

  6. #1366
    I think it would be hilarious when Rybacks 'feed me more' chant is on, the people would answer it with 'cock'.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  7. #1367
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    I think it would be hilarious when Rybacks 'feed me more' chant is on, the people would answer it with 'cock'.
    I am surprised no one has tried to start a chant like that. Feed Him (insert random word here)
    #BeJelly


  8. #1368
    Feed me more 'beeep', feed me more 'beeep', feed me more 'beeep'. Those PG Guardians would go insane.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  9. #1369
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Feed me more 'beeep', feed me more 'beeep', feed me more 'beeep'. Those PG Guardians would go insane.
    I don't know how well they would do trying to censor the crowd if they didn't know they were going to do something like that... I think it would be hilarious if they beeped the crowd!
    #BeJelly


  10. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know how well they would do trying to censor the crowd if they didn't know they were going to do something like that... I think it would be hilarious if they beeped the crowd!
    You DO know that if we post that in enough wresling related Forums, somebody that actually goes to liveshows WILL read it and pick it up, right? RIGHT??
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.