Page 135 of 252 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2512
    Blog Entries
    washington state is probably the greatest state in the united states for producing great music in the past 25 years.
    #TeamGeeky

Ron Simmons is more of a wrestling god than JBL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    why?????????????????
    I don't like him,Many guys in the IWC say he should had been main eventer but I don't feel he's that great

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I don't like him,Many guys in the IWC say he should had been main eventer but I don't feel he's that great
    agree with that totally.

Blog Entries
    this shouldn't be an unpopular opinion but it is.... If you want to post political posts on facebook or anywhere to be fair, you should make sure they are not going to piss people off. I'm not saying you can't argue pro life vs pro choice etc etc etc... I'm saying if you want to post something like all muslims are terrorist... you should just keep those thoughts to yourself you just come off as a pretentious jerk. though I think you should keep political posts to a minimum I go onto facebook to socialize with my friends and see their photos, and silly stuff like that... I don't want to feel obligated to tell you why I feel the opposite way that you do on whatever political issue at least not every day.
    #TeamGeeky

Oh, me too, me too. I think CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger are absolutely overrated. And not only that. I dont like them. At all. And on a side note: Everyone that thinks Takers streak should end should be made to watch all the Twilight movies in a row with Justin Bieber singing to them live.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Oh, me too, me too. I think CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger are absolutely overrated. And not only that. I dont like them. At all. And on a side note: Everyone that thinks Takers streak should end should be made to watch all the Twilight movies in a row with Justin Bieber singing to them live.
    I disagree with everything written on this post that's why we have this thread I guess.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I disagree with everything written on this post that's why we have this thread I guess.
    We don't have this thread to disagree we have this thread to feel free and say what we believe no matter how unpopular it is

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    I agree with Swagger, bores me! Do like Punk and Ziggler is growing on me. I don't think the streak should end but I'll happily watch the Twilight films.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    We don't have this thread to disagree we have this thread to feel free and say what we believe no matter how unpopular it is
    I was just saying that he had unpopular opinions like ziggler is overrated, which lead to the creation of this thread. I was not saying we had this thread for arguments sake, I meant we had this thread to share our unpopular opinions in many cases opinions that many of our fellow iwc members disagree with. An example for me would be that I think justin gabriel is easily in the top five best wrestlers to watch in the wwe.
    #TeamGeeky