Page 132 of 252 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2513
    Blog Entries
    Intense and backbreaking research

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Intense and backbreaking research
    Lies! I'm curious on how this number came to be!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I'll never tell.

Blog Entries
    I'll never tell.
    robstar, you know you want to tell me.
    #BeJelly

I don't like it when people call wrestlers by their real name or old gimmick name like it's cool. Annoys me.

Mo' money mo' problems...bring on the money cause I have 99 problems and a bitch IS one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I don't like it when people call wrestlers by their real name or old gimmick name like it's cool. Annoys me.
    I don't mind if it's on accident.. it's annoying if it's to be cool and a very old gimmick that no one remembers. I still call the killswitch the unprettier sometimes.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't mind if it's on accident.. it's annoying if it's to be cool and a very old gimmick that no one remembers. I still call the killswitch the unprettier sometimes.
    And so you should, Fuck killswitch, that move will always be unprettier to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    in my opinion: whitney cummings isn't funny
    suits is currently the best show on tv
    and ted mosby isn't a bad character.
    I agree fully with the bolded part. As for Cummings, he stand up is funnier than her show... Which is common for most Stand up comedians.

And at least 45.72% of you.
    Robstar speaking prophetic words?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You tell'em Stunning Superstar!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    And so you should, Fuck killswitch, that move will always be unprettier to me.
    Fully agreed. I still don't understand why they changed it... Was it somehow associated with TNA upon his return?

As for my unpopular opinion - I think PWI Torch cast, along with many other fans of the WWE, have been conditioned for so long that the WWE is the "best" due to their victory over WCW, that they are unwilling to admit that there are better things outside of their secluded universe. There are better wrestling products than what we see the most of, but the fans of WWE feel compelled to trash any product that doesn't come from their precious world... Basically, I am comparing the arrogance of the WWE fans to that of many of the American people. Trust me, I love my country, but why in the hell would you argue that (American) football is more popular than (Worldwide) football? It’s just as bad as saying the WWE has the BEST/most competitive wrestling matches every show; it just makes you look like such an uneducated fool.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I hate it when wrestling fans - mostly the IWC - try to pretend they sound like anything but a bunch of whinging and bitching schoolgirls. I mean, it's not rocket science or deep space or curing cancer we're discussing here - but you'd be forgiven for thinking it was on that magnitude the way some defend their grand statements.